Celebrity Edge bookings open March 13th

CRUISEBOY305

Yep, the 21st. Big birthday for hubby on the 24th. He's looking forward to the water slides :D

AWESOME. As soon as Sympathy is on CC I will start a roll call (unless you beat me to it) and we can chat more. I don't want to upset folks talking about this on the Edge thread.

SaveSave

Apologies if this has already been speculated about, but....Is it thought that in 5 years or so the new Edge-class ships might start replacing the Millennium-class ships? I assume with repairs and maintenance the M-Class ships still have many years more of life in them, and probably even decades more. And yet Century, Mercury, etc. are now cruising for other lines under different names....

Never got the email. I am elite plus. Just off Eclipse 2 weeks ago and there was no mention about the Edge ships. With the Eclipse in South America , there are fewer berths available for booking. When I tried to rebook the Eclipse for next January, there was very few cabins available. I booked the Silhouette instead. That sailing filled up quickly too.

And I did get an email, when our first cruise with X will be in May. It seems there is no rhyme or reason regarding who has received an email about this.

I swore I got an email about a live streaming event for Edge.

I can no longer find that email, but it had a date and time (and maybe a link).

Anyone have that information?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Cruisecal doesn't show a TA for Edge. I hope that's wrong but they do sometimes deliver empty to allow a time buffer for finishing things up.

Cruisecal is usually pretty accurate . Perhaps a TA just hasn't been loaded on yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cruisecal is usually pretty accurate . Perhaps a TA just hasn't been loaded on yet.

I would suspect the TA won't be announced till the European itineraries are announced in the fall. I'm definitely looking forward to the Edge's European offerings.

I would suspect the TA won't be announced till the European itineraries are announced in the fall. I'm definitely looking forward to the Edge's European offerings.

We're talking about a TA before her arrival in FLL in 2018. Europe for 2018 is already deployed. The next deployment will be for 2019/2020

We're talking about a TA before her arrival in FLL in 2018. Europe for 2018 is already deployed. The next deployment will be for 2019/2020

Agreed. I really hope they do one but there is precedence in the first in a class not having one, to give craftsmen and others a buffer, in terms of time to finish off work.

I do love the Western Caribbean sailings cruise cal shows for her so at least we have a back-up plan.

No offence but NJ would be close to the bottom of my list, if not the actual bottom. It's good for for NE / Canada cruises but it's too far for Caribbean sailings as you'd spend too many days at see for me.

I've seen the Summit itineraries to the Bahamas, but there's too many sea days for my liking.

Commercially Florida must surely make a lot more sense.

Isn't that what a cruise is all about? I love the sea days. It's decompression time!!!

This web-site shows bookings open at noon.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/edge

Not sure how the average person will participate in the 3-D reveal at 1 pm

The link sent me to the celebritycruises.co.uk where there is no mention at all of Edge. Looks like the UK will not have a chance of first pickings. Anyone know what time 'noon' is in the UK?

The link sent me to the celebritycruises.co.uk where there is no mention at all of Edge. Looks like the UK will not have a chance of first pickings. Anyone know what time 'noon' is in the UK?

It must have re-directed you. Noon in Miami is 5 pm in the UK.

I swore I got an email about a live streaming event for Edge.

I can no longer find that email, but it had a date and time (and maybe a link).

Anyone have that information?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Tune in March 13 at 12 PM EDT for the live reveal of Celebrity Edge.

Message for Celebrity Cruises:-

So can I assume that in the UK there will be a live link at 5pm (17.00) March 13th from Celebrity UK site too?

Pardon my ignorance but tune in where? The Celebrity site ? Cant imagine where else it could be.

Will everyone that have been asked to submit an email address be sent something ahead of time?

I really cant imagine what or how anyone will be able to book anything. Having no info, the questions alone will tie up any phone contacts and create very long wait times.