Current drink prices

memartin77

Going on a cruise in April and the wife and I are debating buying the Cheers package.

Could someone post the current drink prices- mainly for beers (miller lite, ciders [angry orchard, strongbow], corona)?

Thanks!!

Because my husband and I like to get an energy drink, specialty coffee, bottle of water, and at least 4 drinks per day (sometimes more ;) ), it was well worth it for us. Plus the martinis we tried at Alchemy Bar one night made up for possibly not hitting the Cheers daily price on one of the port days. Sure we could have purchased a case of water, brought our own red bull, drank normal coffee (what we did in the past)-- but we enjoy not being concerned with it anymore. It's really up to you if it's worth it or not. Eleven years ago when we first started cruising, our budget wouldn't have allowed us to do it even if it was offered-- we were perfectly happy bringing on our bottles of wine and case of Red Bull... And it was nice getting our buckets of beer (which you can't do on Cheers). Now, we prefer to splurge and get the Cheers package so that we can indulge and try new things.

I know you didn't specifically ask, but I thought I'd give my two cents.

Sorry. Happens to me too! [emoji39]

If I had that copy, I'd have to lock it away somewhere or rename and hide the file so I couldn't see it. That's what I look forward to most, another Kiss on the Lips. Man those things are good.

These are from October and are still current to the best of my knowledge. The spreadsheet that is floating around is old.

b65a7eadc27c41d5cc272a870794078e.jpg

da5fe5b857b1682b7ac1347a36706015.jpg

0e268a8f3501f6f0774a19dd6285ed92.jpg

22ce84e16fc8baba699a324e1a941bb6.jpg

ac440028c324b8b8f15d65cf7825c3bd.jpg

Thank you for posting these menus! I am cruising on the Splendor in June with my husband and a group of friends and most of us have already purchased the CHEERS! package :D And now I have a good idea of what is offered on board - things I already know I like and things I cannot wait to try!

Does anyone remember how much the beer buckets are?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

IIRC, the buckets are 4 beers for $2 off the total individual price. So, it depends on the beer. Like, a $6 beer in a 4 count bucket is $22 then. I've never ordered them but I've looked at it and I'm pretty sure that is what it was in January.

It's been a while since our last cruise. Is there still a drink of the day special and if so, how much on average is it? We don't drink much but we also want to enjoy ourselves. This is our 4th cruise with Carnival and have always had a great time.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

Yes. This is the first day special.

554b5b01f055e12980b7b642e23942d5.jpg

I never hit my 15 drinks but I am pretty sure I had enough of them and enough bottles of water to come close to breaking even. I'll buy it again on future cruises. It also helps that you don't have to worry about how much you're spending! Oh and be sure to get the little Cheers sticker for your sail and sign card before you start ordering!

Out of respect for everyone on here, the next time you post a price list, can you please blur out "Kiss on the Lips" and other favorites, to prevent our mouths from drying out from watering so much. :D

UGH!!!!! Killing me too!