Freedom Of The Seas-hangers??

OK we are going to be on this ship on the 18th and my wife asks if there are hangers in the cupboards, or do we need to bring some.

Starting to pack a bit & driving down taking 3 days to get there from east of Toronto.

Thanks

OK we are going to be on this ship on the 18th and my wife asks if there are hangers in the cupboards, or do we need to bring some.

Starting to pack a bit & driving down taking 3 days to get there from east of Toronto.

Thanks

Yes, there are hangers. Depends on how many clothes you need hung up, which would determine if there are enough for you. You can always ask your cabin attendant for more, but I play it safe and toss a few extra plastic hangers in my suitcase. Sometimes we don't see our cabin attendant until well after unpacking.

Thanks

there were enough hangers for us. How far east of Toronto are you

We have had enough on our last few cruise-with just 2 in our cabin. When our son went with us- we did not. I usually take a couple of throwaway pant/shorts hangers with me-and throw them out at end. None of the hangers are padded-if that matters to you.

Thanks

There are hangers but we put a lot of our clothes on hangers before we put them in our case and it makes it easy to unpack and hang our clothes up on the ship.We then leave the hangers when we leave.

love sailing with RCCL

I picked up a set of cheap plastic hangers from Walmart that were 10 for a buck. They are thin, light, and easy to pack. They stay in my suitcase for reuse each cruise.

My clothes are hanging up usually way before we ever get to meet our cabin attendant. ;)