Cruise confirmation email received for previous cruise

Brooklands

Is anyone else receiving emails with subject cruise confirmation but it is for a previous cruise. Today I received one for a cruise that took place in January 2012 and yesterday I got one for the cruise that I was on in December 2015. Not sure what is going on with the NCL's systems, I will be calling them about it but just wanted to see if it is just me this is happening to or if something wider going on

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Is anyone else receiving emails with subject cruise confirmation but it is for a previous cruise. Today I received one for a cruise that took place in January 2012 and yesterday I got one for the cruise that I was on in December 2015. Not sure what is going on with the NCL's systems, I will be calling them about it but just wanted to see if it is just me this is happening to or if something wider going on

I haven't gotten any odd emails from them.

I received one yesterday for an upcoming cruise I booked in October - I had to check the confirmation number just to make sure that I had not accidently booked another cruise without knowing it. I also thought it was odd.

Our confirmation number was correct But it should have had the date on it also.

The confirmation numbers were correct but just previous cruises, at first I thought it was a mistake for our upcoming cruise at the end of April but then I just thought to check my cruise history & that was when I realised they were my previous cruises

I received one yesterday for an upcoming cruise I booked in October - I had to check the confirmation number just to make sure that I had not accidently booked another cruise without knowing it. I also thought it was odd.

I got the same for our upcoming cruise. The email was telling me to create an account to access myncl but I booked online and the account was created at booking. Assumed it was a glitch.

I got the same for our upcoming cruise. The email was telling me to create an account to access myncl but I booked online and the account was created at booking. Assumed it was a glitch.

Same here, with an email telling me to create an account. I thought the email was sent because we paid the final balance two days before the email was sent, but now I'm thinking it could be a glitch because I also already have a myncl account.

Same here, with an email telling me to create an account. I thought the email was sent because we paid the final balance two days before the email was sent, but now I'm thinking it could be a glitch because I also already have a myncl account.

Yes, this happened to me yesterday... we paid final payment quite a while ago but they said I needed to go to MyNCL and create an account. We're Platinum ... :confused:

I may call my PCC on Monday just to make sure things are ok... they seem fine on MyNCL but... who knows? I wonder if NCL even knows this is happening.

Same thing here. Thought it weird. Hopefully it is only a glitch. My C/C was compromised after paying my

final amount. Couldn't say where it happened. C/C company issued me another card. Keep alert !