World Cruises 2019: no Japan ?

Vronsky

As we have explained above, QE is in Japan in April 2019.

Not as part of their World Cruise programme 2019

Again, if so, please, point me which Cunard World Cruise stops in Japan.

Cann't find any on Cunard's website

Not as part of their World Cruise programme 2019

Again, if so, please, point me which Cunard World Cruise stops in Japan.

Cann't find any on Cunard's website

Cunard website has Queen Elizabeth making a Japan Circumnavigation [ref Q913] 19th -28th April 2019.

Golden Week [Japan] is 28th -5th May, finishes in Yokohama

Japan and Alaska 5th May -1st June.

If you go into the 'Find and book a cruise' and search by date, the World Voyage segments are there and yes, QE is going to Japan.

Edited by Victoria2

Have you tried the links I posted ?

Yes, and thanks.

But it only shows voyages...

My question (see header) is about 2019 World Cruises incl. Japan,

like QE is doing this year and 2018 from Southampton.

OK, if you are looking for something called a World Cruise then only QV is doing one.

QE is doing a Grand Voyage which leaves Southampton and has several stops in Japan.

If you want to travel around the world and stop in Japan you will need to travel next year or probably 2020.

Yes, and thanks.

But it only shows voyages...

My question (see header) is about 2019 World Cruises incl. Japan,

like QE is doing this year and 2018 from Southampton.

Cunard do not have a world voyage including Japan. You might not be able to access the same info we can but the itineraries are as I have stated. Southampton to Vancouver is a long voyage bit it does include Japan.

OK, if you are looking for something called a World Cruise then only QV is doing one.

QE is doing a Grand Voyage which leaves Southampton and has several stops in Japan.

If you want to travel around the world and stop in Japan you will need to travel next year or probably 2020.

Yes, so it seems...

I wanted to book QE from Melbourne to the UK, but that does not seem to be available. Have you any idea of the return date to Southampton please?

I wanted to book QE from Melbourne to the UK, but that does not seem to be available. Have you any idea of the return date to Southampton please?

In 2019 the QE is still in Vancouver on 31st May so it will be another few weeks to get back to Southampton - maybe some time in June. It doesn't show yet on Cunard's website.

I am wondering if she will do a few more Alaska cruises before returning to the UK, making it unlikely they will sell Melbourne/Southampton. From what I can see this QE 2019 voyage will not be sold as a world cruise (ie Southampton/Southampton) - just individual sectors will be sold as already announced.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a thought....It's impossible for Cunard to please everyone,even with 3 ships doing world voyages or almost world voyages for 4 months of the year every year....What about one ship based in Southampton and doing shorter voyages.I know on all the world voyages you can hop off, fly etc etc...It would give the people a chance who for 4 months of the year have to wait for a Cunard ship to return to Southampton....i appreciate a favourite ship not doing a world voyage for some people would be dissapointing....your thoughts?

I am wondering if she will do a few more Alaska cruises before returning to the UK, making it unlikely they will sell Melbourne/Southampton. From what I can see this QE 2019 voyage will not be sold as a world cruise (ie Southampton/Southampton) - just individual sectors will be sold as already announced.

Now that is an interesting thought that she may do a few Alaska trips or even return to Southampton via the Arctic route!