AM coffee

rfs7306

You will be able to order room service. Morning coffee will be free as part of the continental breakfast offerings. Anything outside of those continental breakfast offerings in the morning will result in a $7.95 service charge to your account.

You will be able to order room service. Morning coffee will be free as part of the continental breakfast offerings. Anything outside of those continental breakfast offerings in the morning will result in a $7.95 service charge to your account.

Hello,

Just wondering do they send the coffee in a carafe?

thank you

Robin & Angel

Yes, they serve the coffee in a carafe and either a 15 or 30 minute window, not sure which it is but they called our room before bringing it. Not sure if they still do that. In my experience they've always been very accurate as far as delivery time goes.

Excellent. 6 cruises and I've never used room service.

Although I did order pizza one time, fell asleep on the floor before it arrived and missed it. :')

One of our little enjoyments on a cruise.... Morning coffee via room service! Coffee and continental breakfast are served between 6:30 to 10am. Yes, half hour timeframes. You can put the slip outside your cabin door before 4am or I have often called them in the morning....and normally they bring it with an hour. Since we like a few cups, I will often ask for two carafes. By the way, lots of options with free breakfast room service: fresh fruits, variety of yogurts, cold cereals, freshly baked pastries, cold & hot beverages and juices. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello,

Just wondering do they send the coffee in a carafe?

thank you

Robin & Angel

Good question !

On the overnight form that you stick on your door handle, Me thinks they ask, "How many cups?"

THEY do not always know exactly what you want.

If necessary, hand write that you want a carafe.

If it is too strong, or too weak, you may later go to the buffet .

We like early morning coffee, before eating.

Good question !

On the overnight form that you stick on your door handle, Me thinks they ask, "How many cups?"

THEY do not always know exactly what you want.

If necessary, hand write that you want a carafe.

If it is too strong, or too weak, you may later go to the buffet .

We like early morning coffee, before eating.

we like to keep the carafe during the cruise and fill it up at the buffet

Do you choose a half hour slot for breakfast delivery? Are they usually on time?

We also love having the continental breakfast delivered to our room. In our experience, they are always early. I get tea, the water comes in a carafe and my husband gets coffee in a carafe. I don't think they ever deliver just cups of coffee. For picky tea drinkers, yes the water often tastes of coffee.

On our past cruises we always enjoyed getting orange juice delivered from the Continental Breakfast Service and then adding some sparkling wine to make some mimosas. Always a nice way to start the day out on the balcony.

Even better now that they include a "Bottle Of Sparkling Wine" for all Latitude Reward levels. :D

On our past cruises we always enjoyed getting orange juice delivered from the Continental Breakfast Service and then adding some sparkling wine to make some mimosas. Always a nice way to start the day out on the balcony.

Even better now that they include a "Bottle Of Sparkling Wine" for all Latitude Reward levels. :D

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Save

Our experience with the morning room service, is they have ALWAYS delivered it exactly at the time we chose on the card. I always ask for extra cream (we like cream in our coffee). Keeping the carafe to fill at the buffet is a great idea too - plus you can always get extra cream there also! NO CHARGES for the continental room service breakfast from 6 am to 10 am. Don't forget to have $1. bills to tip the person bringing your food. (and great idea about the mimosas!! We'll be doing that in January on our next one!)