Nassau Suggestions

Cruising on Oasis next month and looking for Nassau suggestions. I find excursions to be overpriced and have no desire to go to Atlantis. Really leaning towards staying on the ship this time to avoid the overbearing locals. Anyone have suggestions for other options? We would love to relax somewhere but not sure of the options. Thanks for your help.

Cruising on Oasis next month and looking for Nassau suggestions. I find excursions to be overpriced and have no desire to go to Atlantis. Really leaning towards staying on the ship this time to avoid the overbearing locals. Anyone have suggestions for other options? We would love to relax somewhere but not sure of the options. Thanks for your help.

We enjoyed this tour very much:

https://www.trubahamianfoodtours.com/

Having been there and being totally underwhelmed, with hindsight I'd stay on the ship. We overlooked the gangway. All aboard was 2.30pm. At this time there were still about 300 passengers queueing to board. By 3.30 (bearing in mind we should have left at 3) the golfcarts were racing up and down the pier trying to find 'missing' passengers. At 3.40 we left...just as a couple turned up and missed the ship. When we arrived in St Thomas, we asked one of the security guys on the gangplank if the 2 passengers were re joining. He said " What do you mean 2...11 people missed the ship!!". I think some people regretted trying to sleep off their early alcoholic lunch!!

Simon