Diamond Plus-Priority Seating?-Harmony

My parents are D+ and have always been able to get priority seating for the shows. However, on the Allure last year priority seating was only for those with a Suite. Some of the message boards suggest that it is the Oasis line that no long allows D+ members priority seating. Does anyone know if Harmony allows D+ members priority seating? If no, is there something that can be done so that an 85 year old D+ does not have to fight for a seat? Thanks

My parents are D+ and have always been able to get priority seating for the shows. However, on the Allure last year priority seating was only for those with a Suite. Some of the message boards suggest that it is the Oasis line that no long allows D+ members priority seating. Does anyone know if Harmony allows D+ members priority seating? If no, is there something that can be done so that an 85 year old D+ does not have to fight for a seat? Thanks

No priority seating for D+ on Harmony 2 weeks ago.

My wife and I are d+ and were on harmony for a b2b beginning feb 18 and ending on March 4. There was d+, suites and pinnacle seating every night on both weeks in the theatre. It was the 2 and 3rd row of the center balcony and they opened it to others with 10 min left before the show.

As an aside, I was amazed at how many folks after being told row 2 and 3 were reserved would go down to midway in row one and climb over the seats to get to row 2 and 3 even after being told it was reserved. Only one time in the two weeks we were there did the rccl staff make them move. It's the new world my friends, very sad. I must admit it was amusing to see grandma climbing over the seats to follow her family up to the reserved section.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree with everyone else...if there are mobility issues, definitely have them there 20-30 minutes early. It makes things so much easier. We get interpreters for my wife (deaf) and she has to sit up front to see them. We make sure we arrive early even though staff are supposed to put down laminated signs that the seats are reserved for deaf and hard of hearing customers. We don't take a chance.

Ken did a BTB on Harmony february 18th and 25th, priority seating in the theater for D+....K.O.:) Aqua theater is Pinnacle and GS and above.

Thanks. I obviously just saw the suite class signs she missed the D+.

We went and sat in the first row balcony for one show and as soon as we sat down we got up and moved one section over a couple rows back. Absolutely terrible sight lines from the first row balcony. You need to lean forward in your chair to see the stage over the balcony railing. No wonder they aren't reserving the first row.

My wife and I are d+ and were on harmony for a b2b beginning feb 18 and ending on March 4. There was d+, suites and pinnacle seating every night on both weeks in the theatre. It was the 2 and 3rd row of the center balcony and they opened it to others with 10 min left before the show.

As an aside, I was amazed at how many folks after being told row 2 and 3 were reserved would go down to midway in row one and climb over the seats to get to row 2 and 3 even after being told it was reserved. Only one time in the two weeks we were there did the rccl staff make them move. It's the new world my friends, very sad. I must admit it was amusing to see grandma climbing over the seats to follow her family up to the reserved section.

When we were on Harmony for b2b sailing Jan/Feb priority seating was for Suite/Pinnacles only. IMHO the reserved balcony seating wasn't that great. Much prefer the 1st couple of rows in the elevated section of the lower level......which is what we had on Allure in November.

I was also on Harmony Feb 18. I was able to enter the reserved area as a Diamond Plus. I too was amazed at the number of people climbing over seats. The problem with row 1 and row 2 was that the glass in front of section blocked view for shorter folks. I had reservations for shows in theater and sat in back row of balcony, where there are chairs. Problem there was that people came in all during show and stood in back talking so loud you couldn't hear show. Children were also allowed to sit in the aisles, running up and down. Ship crew has given up on enforcement.