Two Nights in St. Petersburg

diane.in.ny

Yes, I am willing to go through all the websites and look at the offered itineraries on every cruise line.

But thought I'd start here just in case anyone knows, right off the cuff, if any cruise lines offer a Baltic cruise with two nights/three days in St. Petersburg.

Thanks!

Sure, Crystal does. Silversea does. In fact, most of them do. That is the maximum time a cruise ship can be in Russia without the necessity of getting the complicated visa. We've done that length of stay three times, even so, there is much more to see and experience than time allows.

Sure, Crystal does. Silversea does. In fact, most of them do. That is the maximum time a cruise ship can be in Russia without the necessity of getting the complicated visa. We've done that length of stay three times, even so, there is much more to see and experience than time allows.

Thanks. Will check out those lines.

Oceania have 2 nights & 3 nights stops just depends on the ship/month

You can do a search at the top of the page FIND A CRUISE put in Baltic it should come up with what you are looking for

Enjoy

Go to wwwcruisetimetables.com and plug in SPB on the Ports of Call list. It will tell you who is calling there, their itineraries, and if they are staying overnight, it will have (+1 ) or (+2) for longer stays. EM

Hi, just read your query. I am going on celebrity eclipse sailing from Southampton on May 21st. We have a 3 day stopover in St Petersburg and so are using the 2nd day to visit Moscow via the bullet train. You cannot visit on your own without a visa but this is not needed with prebooked tours. Really looking forward to it.:)

There are also Russian River cruises. The one we took (Grand Circle) was 14 days. We started with 4 days in Moscow, 6 days sailing with daily stops at ports along the way and finished with 4 days in St. Petersburg.

I'd love to do that but DH has nixed it :(