Just Back AmaPrima Tulip Time Apr 6-13

Deval

Those schedules bring back such wonderful memories:).........the tours are really soooooo good....small amounts

of people, great guides.......it was such an awesome experience:)

Thank you, good to know. Since we're going in early August I'm hoping it will be warm and we can wear shorts during the day. Bringing jeans in case it's cool in the evenings. Just not sure about wearing jeans to dinner. Feels weird to do thank since it is nice dining.

You might want to rethink the shorts idea as you cannot go into cathedrals wearing shorts and many of the tours do go inside cathedrals. I wear a sundress and always bring a long sleeved knit sweater for going in cathedrals. My husband wears long trousers (lightweight) and a shirt with a collar. I guess what people wear to dinner depends on the line. On Uniworld, it was resort casual - so men wore trousers and a shirt with a collar and some wore a sports coat. Women wore dresses or nice pants or skirt with a blouse.

Capri's/crop pants will work.......they go beyond the knees and you can find some lightweight cotton that "breathes"

for summertime:)

Jeans are really not great for travel whether you can wear them to dinner or not. They are hard to wash by hand and take a long time to dry. There are many other fabrics that work better.

I too go for capris if it is hot. Women in Europe really don't wear shorts, and I would be uncomfortable walking around in them. I might have one pair to wear on board the ship, but not off it.

Thank you for posting the daily schedules. The tours look varied and very interesting. We will embark on our first AMA cruise in Paris in September. I can't wait to see what that itinerary will include.

Cheryl

Sorry for the delay in posting the rest of the dailies. It was a busy end to the week and I'm out of town this weekend. I'll post the rest on Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here are the remaining dailies, enjoy!

I forget if I previously mentioned it . . . each time you come back onboard from touring, Ama staff welcomes you with a hearty "Welcome Home"! What a great feeling it was to hear that every day. :)

In this weekend's mail was an Ama postcard from Uwe our Cruise Manager, thanking us for traveling with them. What an awesome attention to detail, a small touch to reinforce what a great brand Ama is. Last week we booked again, Christmas Markets 2018. I don't even want to think about how many days away THAT is! haha

Day 5.pdf

Day 6.pdf

Day 7.pdf

Day 8.pdf

• 1 month later...
I'm finally catching up after being on our European adventure of almost 3 weeks. I'm uploading the cruise overview and will follow with the daily programs. I've not seen these posted for a river cruise before, and it'll let you see the activity options each day, which on Ama were all included.

Thank you for posting! I am doing a different itinerary on the AmaLyra but seeing an overview of a typical day on AMA is very helpful!

• 2 months later...