LIVE from Harmony of the Seas, 4/22! A martini drinker's adventure.

Chris,

I am wondering if they might be offering the dining packages on board just like they are in the cruise planner. I don't want you to go out of your way but if you see a flyer can you let us know?

Thank you!

I will let you know if I see anything

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Btw, Bill looks so familiar to me for some reason. He is from Wisconsin, right? Maybe our paths have crossed at some point.

Of course I look farmilar, we have sailed together, But don't worry I can't remember what ship, or when it was, so we are both in the same boat, pun intended.

Bill

Good morning! We all know what day it is....

5032f75373ed9f7abd36d088cdfc7bde.jpg

Hold on Yosemite Sam, you're getting away ahead of yourself!

No it's...

c40fdbb3b590aee686370ee51336f9e1.jpg

To all my friends joining me on this cruise, both literally and virtually I say...

abd7d27dbb1cd44420cd47731607849d.jpg

IT'S CRUISE DAY!!!

Sent from my Samsung Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Just a few "rules" I feel need to be set in place because it seems on every LIVE I have done I still get plenty of people that make you just want to...

569271a1dac01b05784c7d6e37bdcacd.jpg

1. Please remember that I am on vacation and that while I enjoy doing these kind of reviews and Periscope broadcasts, I still want to be able to enjoy my vacation. Don't demand things, don't berate me because I didn't show what YOU wanted to see(yes this has happened)....

2. When doing a Periscope broadcast if you come in late please don't say things like "go back and show me this." You can watch the replay, it's not going anywhere. Remember I'm on Harmony, not a little sailboat

3. Yes I'll take scans of the cruise compasses, and menus.... but the menus will be of the places I am dining at. Not gonna run around and get every menu imaginable on a ship this size.

4. I would appreciate my viewers actually giving me a chance to answer a question someone posts. If a question goes unanswered after some hours then yes by all means feel free to answer but rushing right in after the person asks the OP can be rather annoying.

5. THE MOST BROKEN "RULE"....

Please don't quote all the photos in a post just to say "great photos" or "following." It isn't necessary to do that. You can edit photos out or just post "Great photos Chris!" Constantly requoting the photos in post really slows the thread down for everyone. Once in a while is okay but I'm talking about times when the same photos will get quoted many times.

If you unsure of the "rules" please refer to number one [emoji6]

Looking forward to this virtual cruise! Enjoy!

...and I love that Honda!!! It is not quite in our cruise budget yet as mine still has at least 100,000 miles of life left... but I enjoy looking :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

5. THE MOST BROKEN "RULE"....

Please don't quote all the photos in a post just to say "great photos" or "following." It isn't necessary to do that. You can edit photos out or just post "Great photos Chris!" Constantly requoting the photos in post really slows the thread down for everyone. Once in a while is okay but I'm talking about times when the same photos will get quoted many times.

If you unsure of the "rules" please refer to number one [emoji6]

AMEN

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chris, I totally hear you on your rules and agree with every one. First of all, it's great that you let us "travel with you" but that doesn't mean you are required to be connected. When you do, it's great, but its your vacation. Enjoy. I am the opposite...when we go, we don't get internet at all as I like to be disconnected.

And yeah..it's your review and although people mean well, let you answer questions. As above, you are not online 24/7 but great in replying.

And re-posting your pictures by quoting is annoying. Again, people mean no harm and are just want to comment on what you posted, but it takes time to load and scroll through again, etc.

Anyways...have an amazing cruise!

Great rules Chris, unfortunately I suspect they will be broken in the next page or two. As Lisa just said, people have to read them first to know them and the Periscope followers aren't necessarily CC readers. I do understand your desire to have them.

Enjoy embarkation day.:)