LIVE from Harmony of the Seas, 4/22! A martini drinker's adventure.

Just caught your last scope. You can get a girlie drink (or 3 or 4) at the free managers reception tonight at the hotel!

Go take a nap by the pool! I did that last time I was in Fort Lauderdale and woke up to some very nice ladies that let me know I was snoring!

...following. Thank you Chris for the updates, I know it takes time from your vacation to do the postings but please know it is much appreciated. For all of us following along it's a nice distraction from work...Makes me feel like I'm vacation too :-)

P.S. I'll we'll be on HOTS in a few weeks 5/20...so I may have a question or two :-)

Thanks again!

They have done some upgrading at Embassy Suites. Looks great. Say Hello to Rick and Emmy and enjoy your dinner tonight.

Tip - Chris this is a hotel on disembarkation day, I mean cruise day, that you need to up with your luggage to go down. More so at March break but keep it in the back of your mind.

Rosie and I are checked in for our Southwest flight tomorrow...see you in time for lunch in Lauderdale...have a FUN day!:)

BILL

Bill and Rosie have a great cruise! One of these times I'll sail with you, great people, again.

Loving your pictures, writing, sense of humour, and scopes. You are helping me relive my memories from my Harmony cruise of March 11. Pre-cruise we stayed at the Lago Mar Beach Resort-- beautiful, secluded spot on the ocean, not far from the port. It's not close to restaurants, etc., as is the Embassy Suites.

Thank you for taking time from your cruise to do all this.

Good morning it's Friday and yes I'm up at a crazy hour. Might as well get an early start to the coffee, I mean fun...

A couple of more pictures from last night

Me with Emmy 4ecb639fbd3a03c3324574684e74e054.jpg

Emmy got her door magnet for the RC Periscopers group

590ee45cb36256032f030745c1bfc03e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk