NCL Dawn (Boston)

esm54687

My set up..... power strip for cpaps and hub for for phones, tablets, kindle etc...... there is a notice in the Daily (last page) that stewards are directed to unplug unattended items

3f416d1558d7f841a9e7bc4003734872.jpg

My Husband uses a CPap. Will the cord be able to reach the outlet, or should I bring an extension cord?

My set up..... power strip for cpaps and hub for for phones, tablets, kindle etc...... there is a notice in the Daily (last page) that stewards are directed to unplug unattended items

3f416d1558d7f841a9e7bc4003734872.jpg

Spoke to Shore Excursion Manager and he was briefed late this afternoon that it will be complimentary to NCL passengers..... expected to start next week.

Thank you so much for getting this information for us. Thanks to Chesneygirl for the link too. I will forward the information to my mother and her friends.

Sorry that I'm putting info and things bit by bit but if I don't I'll forget

You can now use two CruiseNext Certificates for your deposit as long as your booking is greater than 6 months away....

Hey Gary! I'm leaving this Friday. When's your next Boston to Bermuda? I've missed the usuals on this cruise. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only booked for the 14 day in 2018.

BUT, D.W. 's Talking about Fridays last minute deal .:hearteyes:

For those who have Verizon Wireless..... Travel Pass works great but it seems Digicell (a wireless carrier) wants to dominate your phone and data doesn't work roaming. If you manually scan for networks and choose "One" it works like a champ. (you may have to change from "Global" to "LTE GSM UMTS")

Thanks so much for all the information, We are on the Dawn this week and watched your progress down the coast last weekend. Good captain to keep safety and comfort top priority. Happy you are enjoying your cruise. Thanks again!

esm54687. Thanks for your updates. Do you have a timetable on the NCL ferry? Is it free? Thank you ... 31days[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No timetables as of yet and the Shore Ex Manager indicated it was complimentary to NCL passengers (just have to show shipboard credentials) but like all things NCL....... Miami doesn't really talk to the people on the ships.

As late as yesterday afternoon I spoke to the Hotel Director, Cruise Director and CruiseNext Manager....... showing them the December and March Royal Gazette articles outlining the NCL / BTA agreement and they kept referring me to the regular Bermuda Ferry...... until I showed them the article dated May 8th did the Shore Ex Manager mention they were just briefed and were aware of it.

Monday and Tuesday spent exploring Bermuda with no set itinerary..... completely spontaneous including a couple naps on the balcony.

St George's businesses are very excited about the NCL Ferry and the influx of business.

Wednesday:

Departed at 6am without any dock runners.

Passed the Breakaway in the channel.....

Lunch at OSheehans was good. Solid food and service.... no sundae bar (like Breakaway) but waiter through ice cream, chocolate sauce and whip cream together for me... easy for him to do but another example of solid customer service going that extra.

Fantastic dinner at Le Bistro.... great waitress who knew my wife liked the Molten Lava Cake from the MDR went and got it for her......

So far every meal was very good, service solid and time under an hour...... reservations only for Specialty and MDR had no wait for breakfast or dinner at normal peak hours

So far, 4 Vacation Hero cards filled out....

Thursday:

Clocks turned back to EDT this morning

Chair Hogs are out in packs this morning for last sea day.... by 630 I counted 39 already accounted for by the main pool (not much else to do while enjoying the jacuzzi but count)

Did the Second City Mystery Lunch.... the improv group has enthusiasm but it's 90% scripted and still struggled to deliver a mediocre show.

From 3 - 4pm had an amazing whale show off the balcony with dozens feeding....

Friday:

Smooth ride into Boston

Dailies coming Monday