Does anyone know how long Richard Spacey will be CD on the Equinox?

bluecruisin

Thanks for any help!

I believe he's due to leave sometime in July, I'm on the Equinox now so if I see him I'll ask him for an update,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was our CD on RCCL/Explorer in 2008 or 2009. He is the ONLY CD that we find memorable. Just hoping he is there in October. :cool:

He said he's due to get back on Equinox end of September till early December [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For me, it's "deja vu" all over again. DW & I sailed aboard Silhouette in March of 2015, and Richard was Cruise Director. Then, last March my son and I were aboard Reflection in March, and Richard was our Cruise Director again. Now, if the above info is correct, here he is again - CD when DW and I sail aboard Equinox in Nov. of this year. Can't this guy hold a job!!!! Really, we love Richard - he is very engaging, very funny and extremely energetic. We can not wait.

For me, it's "deja vu" all over again. DW & I sailed aboard Silhouette in March of 2015, and Richard was Cruise Director. Then, last March my son and I were aboard Reflection in March, and Richard was our Cruise Director again. Now, if the above info is correct, here he is again - CD when DW and I sail aboard Equinox in Nov. of this year. Can't this guy hold a job!!!! Really, we love Richard - he is very engaging, very funny and extremely energetic. We can not wait.

We were also on Silhouette March 15, Reflection March 16 and Reflection Oct/Nov 16 and RS was on all of them [emoji106]🏻 now this one also so 5 cruises in a row... [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were also on Silhouette March 15, Reflection March 16 and Reflection Oct/Nov 16 and RS was on all of them [emoji106]🏻 now this one also so 5 cruises in a row... [emoji23]

Hello Mr T, enjoying your live thread on the Equinox, My DW and I will be on her July 9, Did you find out if Richard Spacey will be on that week, I know you said he was leaving sometime in July, just wondered when and if he's doing our cruise 7-9-17 thru 7-16-17

Thanks,

Lou

Hello Mr T, enjoying your live thread on the Equinox, My DW and I will be on her July 9, Did you find out if Richard Spacey will be on that week, I know you said he was leaving sometime in July, just wondered when and if he's doing our cruise 7-9-17 thru 7-16-17

Thanks,

Lou

If I see him again I'll be sure to ask [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently Richard spacey is getting off today for a conference in Miami so I guess he will be getting back on when the ship gets back to Miami on the 15th,

So I won't be able to get anymore info as to his schedule,

When did your Reflection cruise in Oct/Nov of 16 end?

I was on the Constellation in November of 16 and he was our CD for that sailing. He may really be a spaceman if he was in two places at once.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

When did your Reflection cruise in Oct/Nov of 16 end?

I was on the Constellation in November of 16 and he was our CD for that sailing. He may really be a spaceman if he was in two places at once.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

My mistake, it was Marten in October/November RS was the other dates I believe [emoji23]

Apparently Richard spacey is getting off today for a conference in Miami so I guess he will be getting back on when the ship gets back to Miami on the 15th,

So I won't be able to get anymore info as to his schedule,

OK Thanks for trying Mr_T