Msc divina review with pics

hockeyguru32

So you can still see the ships in port so not a bad walk and took us maybe 15 minutes.

_DSC0502_zpsq6r72mh7.jpgAfter the tour we headed back down the hill which was much easier to do some shopping. It was around 1:00pm when we got to the Distillery we stayed there for approximately a half hour or so.

_DSC0504_zpsjfjmdgmr.jpg

Thought this was very colourful

_DSC0506_zpsnwivc7u6.jpg

Looking down the hill

_DSC0507_zpskn3g575m.jpg

A lot of expensive cars driven around here other than this shaguar. A lot of Lexus, Bimmers etc.

_DSC0508_zpszykaqbqz.jpgFunny story as we are walking down this hill DW was by this statue looking at it and I'm right beside her she grabs my arm, let's out this HUGE SHREIK!!!!!!! it made me jump. I thought a car was coming to close because the street is narrow and barely any sidewalk. I looked around, here it was a bag that blew down the hill and scraped along behind her leg. A car pulls up beside us and rolled his window down and said Don't worry ma'am its a bag. I was like you gave me a heart attack over a bag. We laughed about it an my heart rate went back to normal.

Back on Marlborough Street heading to Bay Street. Bay Street is the main shopping street in Nassau. This is where you will find your several Diamonds International, Cariloha, Tanzanite International, Del Sol you know your standards you're use to when in the Caribbean.

_DSC0510_zpsmc6wgvps.jpg

The Straw Market

_DSC0511_zps7xwupofb.jpg

Ok this is where I rant about Nassau, and my ONLY knock on this place. The people are lovely and the Island is lovely.

We were here last year and looking forward to going here to buy things. So here is my thoughts or rant on this place.

For one I know people have to make money. My job is an Account Representative. I understand the making of a dollar and how you go about it. I also understand competition, and I also understand people NEED to make a living and pay bills that I get.

What I don't get is when you walk by a place like this Market and people saying come see this come see that, I get it and when you want to go inside and everyone is selling the same thing for the same dollar? THAT I don't get.

When I go shopping I walk into a store of course, I don't mind being asked may I help you or can I help you find something? But 50 million times getting told this? Ok I'm exaggerating, I can only say no thank you I'm just looking so many times before it annoys me and I have to GTFO. 9 times out of 10 I know what want to get. When I get bombarded by sales people I walk out, for me it's too much let me look and touch and feel unless you're at a Victoria Secret Shop then I don't go in. I'll ask questions and If I want to buy it I will buy it.

But please Straw Market vendors if you are reading this please ease up on people. I so want to go in here and buy and help your families but its too much hassle for DW and I. This year we were bombarded buy some straw market vendors a block away. So guess what we didn't go in we walked right by unfortunately. I will try again to get into this place next visit.

_DSC0512_zpsqmzivhaj.jpg

The Market runs North and South between Bay Street and Woodes Rodgers Walk.

_DSC0513_zpsj7nj9cez.jpg

Looking East on Bay Street

_DSC0516_zpsemmwtjow.jpg

Fridge magnet anyone?

_DSC0517_zpsprqqnzqv.jpg

Love how their officers dress but they ain't no Royal Canadian Mountie.

_DSC0518_zps8zkjbol1.jpgDW was all shopped out and I asked her if she wanted to go look for Larimar and she said no. So we hung a left here to go back to the ship

_DSC0519_zpspfu6ghiw.jpg

Again don't forget to get your ID and sign and sail cards out to get back into the gated cruise port. Back on the ship at 2:30pm we went and got some lunch had some drinks on the Aqua Deck then back to the cabin to start packing. This is where MSC is not my favourite they are kicking us off tomorrow but not before I get one last meal and a show in so there MSC.

Tonight's show was their hit musical Starwalker a tribute to the King of Pop himself, Michael Jackson. This was the talk of the ship for 2 days, better get there early.

Back on Marlborough Street heading to Bay Street. Bay Street is the main shopping street in Nassau. This is where you will find your several Diamonds International, Cariloha, Tanzanite International, Del Sol you know your standards you're use to when in the Caribbean.

_DSC0510_zpsmc6wgvps.jpg

The Straw Market

_DSC0511_zps7xwupofb.jpg

Ok this is where I rant about Nassau, and my ONLY knock on this place. The people are lovely and the Island is lovely.

We were here last year and looking forward to going here to buy things. So here is my thoughts or rant on this place.

For one I know people have to make money. My job is an Account Representative. I understand the making of a dollar and how you go about it. I also understand competition, and I also understand people NEED to make a living and pay bills that I get.

What I don't get is when you walk by a place like this Market and people saying come see this come see that, I get it and when you want to go inside and everyone is selling the same thing for the same dollar? THAT I don't get.

When I go shopping I walk into a store of course, I don't mind being asked may I help you or can I help you find something? But 50 million times getting told this? Ok I'm exaggerating, I can only say no thank you I'm just looking so many times before it annoys me and I have to GTFO. 9 times out of 10 I know what want to get. When I get bombarded by sales people I walk out, for me it's too much let me look and touch and feel unless you're at a Victoria Secret Shop then I don't go in. I'll ask questions and If I want to buy it I will buy it.

But please Straw Market vendors if you are reading this please ease up on people. I so want to go in here and buy and help your families but its too much hassle for DW and I. This year we were bombarded buy some straw market vendors a block away. So guess what we didn't go in we walked right by unfortunately. I will try again to get into this place next visit.

_DSC0512_zpsqmzivhaj.jpg

The Market runs North and South between Bay Street and Woodes Rodgers Walk.

_DSC0513_zpsj7nj9cez.jpg

Looking East on Bay Street

_DSC0516_zpsemmwtjow.jpg

Fridge magnet anyone?

When you get inside the straw market....it is 100 X what you got outside!!

I found it annoying and depressing. It was nothing but cheap crap from China and the T-shirts shrink to child size the first time you wash them.:eek:

Are you kidding (or kiddin").... this is great review!! One of the best!!

Now you wouldn't be just fishin' for high fives or back slaps would you??;p

Seriously...you are a very funny guy!! Your mattress moving comment had me in stitches....well that is....once I got the joke!?! We're a little slow down here in the South....well actually it was probably just me!

Keep us the great work...looking forward to more!

Thank you EP a pat on the bum and good game comment would be suffice. JUST KIDDING.

If you want to see a good review look up Bimmer09 that man Norris, is my idol he hails originally from Northern Ireland and his dad was a Captain on I believe a Cargo Vessel when he was a kid. He worked on the Song of Norway Cruise ship back when he was 20 something and resides now in Chicago, If you haven't read ANY of his reviews, his makes mine look like puppy chow.

Being from the south you do know the difference between a Northern Zoo and a Southern Zoo right?

A Northern Zoo has a picture of the animal and a description of it's origin and habitat. A Southern Zoo has a picture of the animal and a recipe below it. (Insert drum bum bum bump here)

hockeyguru...if it's Larimar that your lovely wife is after, then the best place is the Dominican Republic. I don't know if one of your next cruises will have that port, but if it does, grab a taxi and have them take you to a couple of places in town. I bought some really nice Larimar the last time we visited La Romana.

Thank you EP a pat on the bum and good game comment would be suffice. JUST KIDDING.

If you want to see a good review look up Bimmer09 that man Norris, is my idol he hails originally from Northern Ireland and his dad was a Captain on I believe a Cargo Vessel when he was a kid. He worked on the Song of Norway Cruise ship back when he was 20 something and resides now in Chicago, If you haven't read ANY of his reviews, his makes mine look like puppy chow.

Being from the south you do know the difference between a Northern Zoo and a Southern Zoo right?

A Northern Zoo has a picture of the animal and a description of it's origin and habitat. A Southern Zoo has a picture of the animal and a recipe below it. (Insert drum bum bum bump here)

We call that "roadkill"!

Got a great recipe for Groundhog Roast!! But then you guys probably have a killer Beaver stew!:')

When you get inside the straw market....it is 100 X what you got outside!!

I found it annoying and depressing. It was nothing but cheap crap from China and the T-shirts shrink to child size the first time you wash them.:eek:

LOL Talk about hand me downs

We call that "roadkill"!

Got a great recipe for Groundhog Roast!! But then you guys probably have a killer Beaver stew!:')

I've never eaten the "real beaver" that is on the back of our nickel. But I have ate moose, Caribou, muskrat. Yes Suzie and Sam are good fiddles here in my humble opinion..

I've never eaten the "real beaver" that is on the back of our nickel. But I have ate moose, Caribou, muskrat. Yes Suzie and Sam are good fiddles here in my humble opinion..

We've all had our share of beaver tails though, loaded with cinnamon,apple and whipped cream!

Ok all packed and rested up we are off like a prom dress to our last supper. Imagine Leonardo DiCaprio's painting I mean da Vinci's. We were sitting at the table at 6:00pm, the ship pulled out of Nassau at 6:01pm to take us back to MIA boooooooooooo, I'll have a chat with Captain Pier since I know him on a personal level from the one time we did speak. I think I have some pull here and the rest of the guests can thank me later.

Our orders were taken at 6:23pm I was hoping we had great service as I didn't want to miss Michael and yes I know he is an impersonator but the hype of the show for 2 days curiousity got the best of me. How can you not like Michael Jackson in my opinion he had a brilliant mind for music.

Apps arrived at 6:35pm

20170505_183434_zpsvmhdsyeb.jpg

DW Mexican Taco Salad

20170505_183439_zpsykx4lvyv.jpg

My Cauliflower soup heavy on the flower easy on the Cauli

20170505_185816_zpsupuuogl2.jpg

Mains arrived at 7:03 DW Sirloin Steak

20170505_185820_zpsjmzxt038.jpg

I had the Pecan crusted filet of Red Snapper

20170505_192650_zpse5nvr052.jpg

Dessert arrived at 7:27pm DW had Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

20170505_192701_zpsfn0uqe06.jpg

I had the Cinnamon Strudel not my favourite. We were out of the MDR at 7:40pm

Edited by hockeyguru32

Since it was our last time in the MDR I asked Neil and Ladel if we could get a picture with them and agreed. They were very shy at first and started warming up to us by Day 3. I like comical banter during supper service makes it fun.

20170505_180802_zpsvnyxmbve.jpg

And I cant forget this Gentleman, he made our supper service happen after a disastrous start. He is a class act and when he says if you have a problem you talk to me and I will fix it, he is a man of his word and fixed it.

20170504_185645_zps3esq4ygq.jpg

So Thank You George for your service and I rated you very highly on my MSC survey I got in my email.

Back to the cabin we went and Annalisa was in the hallway and asked for a picture together

20170505_194044_zpsh8alls7a.jpg

This lady was very hard working and so kind and considerate, especially with DW birthday. We had ice in our room every afternoon when we came back from lunch and evening when we came back from supper. A real sweetheart and she got an amazing review as well.

We opened up our cabin and this was waiting for us.

20170505_194353_zpsjug9qtfc.jpg

From the Maitre D of the hotel

The show started at 9:15pm and here he is..............

20170505_205812_zpswfeyfm1d.jpg

Michael Smurf. Ok sorry to tease and NOW I introduce you too...............

20170505_210454_zpshjbrvlm4.jpg

Our Cruise Director Darren McColl. His contract was up next week and the only time I seen this guy was on the early morning show on TV and on stage at the theatre. I never ran into him any other times which I thought was unusual. His favourite line was Ladies and Gentleman do you want to see more?????????? Tomorrow.

20170505_211445_zpsyievqwqi.jpg

Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone I took pictures.

And Finally here he is for real I mean Impersonating

20170505_214947_zpsvyd3ykxd.jpg

Johnathon Rodriguez as Michael Jackson. He was very good as was the other singers and dancers. This show Skywalker held up to all the hype.

After the show Captain Pier came up and remember I said I was going to chat with him. His first announcement was thank you and second was since we were such great guests we were turning around and he would call the office, but then he didn't know how to explain it to the other guests that are waiting to get on board tomorrow. He then explained about MSC growing like I explained in the beginning with new ships, private island and more staff. He thanked us for choosing MSC and hoped to see us again and if the price is right I will.

20170505_214939_zpsi0dvxyuv.jpg

After the show we walked around and DW wanted to get something from the MSC shop so I went to give the card to her and it wasn't hers. My DW ordered a drink at supper and gave Ladel her card and the drink came and DW gave me her card and I put it in my pocket. We didn't notice until she went to pay for the gift she was going to get she was very upset, upstairs we went and called guest service and told them we knew whose card it was. It was our table mates card and they didn't know either. So they cancelled DW card and told us we would have to come down and get DW a new card.

TIP ALERT........When using your sign and sail card check and make sure you get YOURS back

So down we went and stood in line for a half hour and got a new card, and while we were there we had money left over on our sign and sail card and since we put cash down on it we got cash back so all was not lost and something we didn't have to do tomorrow morning.

We put our Brown #2 tags on our luggage and put them outside. We were scheduled to leave the ship at 9:30am.

Lights out at 11:00pm

Please bare with me I have a very busy week and I need to upload the rest of my pictures. I promise I will get done by this weekend.

UP NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Getting kicked off

The long road home

Deck Review

Final Thoughts

Guru, I can't believe this was your first review. It has been great I'm sorry your cruise came to an end, but I'm sure not as sorry as you.

Fantastic time I had following along. Thanks to you and the Mrs.

Sens are in serious jeopardy 🙁

Guru, I can't believe this was your first review. It has been great I'm sorry your cruise came to an end, but I'm sure not as sorry as you.

Fantastic time I had following along. Thanks to you and the Mrs.

Sens are in serious jeopardy 🙁

Thanks 55 like I've said I read a lot of reviews and again I will mention Bimmer09 in my opinion he is one of the best on here. I would love to cruise with him one day but he sails Princess and X mostly.

I'm glad I brought you on our journey that is one thing through my pictures and words I wanted to happen the most.

As for the Sens meh everyone is entitled to an off day and that was theirs. Hockey players have bad memories when it comes to games like that they will be fine. What do you say Nashville and Ottawa Stanley Cup Final?

I'm wondering if Montreal is kicking themselves in the A$$ for the PK trade

Remember I'm going to attempt a first ever video review on YouTube after this

I'm wondering if Montreal is kicking themselves in the A$$ for the PK trade

Thanks for the great review. I'm thinking about an MSC cruise for my wife and I sometime next year. Your review really helped me with that decision. I think it would be great for the two of us. As for Montreal, the relationship with Subban seemed to be going downhill so I think it was best for both teams. That contract of Weber's is long though and could become an issue when he is a few years older.

Thanks for the great review. I'm thinking about an MSC cruise for my wife and I sometime next year. Your review really helped me with that decision. I think it would be great for the two of us. As for Montreal, the relationship with Subban seemed to be going downhill so I think it was best for both teams. That contract of Weber's is long though and could become an issue when he is a few years older.

My pleasure HuskieRed and thank you for reading. Carnival will always be my go to cruise line but I wouldn't hesitate to book MSC again providing as I've mentioned before the pricing. With 35% exchange rate us Canadians have to watch our nickels.

As for the PK comment you're right it was a love hate relationship with the Habs and him, yet PK got the last jab in.

Hey Hockey,

Great review. Enjoyed seeing all the pictures and information. On our cruise this year, we saw a MSC ship following us to every port. After we got back, the DW checked them out and we liked what we saw. We are thinking about doing this itinerary next year on the Seaside. Anyhow, as a cruiser that has cruised Carnival the most, I'm use to the way things are done there. One of the questions I have is related to the oh so joyous topic of dress code for dinner. So this will actually turn into two questions, so bear with me.... What was the dress code for most nights in the MDR? and How strict is the formal night dress code? I'm use to on most nights dressing casual on Carnival (like jeans and a button down) and on formal nights a shirt and tie (no jacket).

Hey Hockey,

Great review. Enjoyed seeing all the pictures and information. On our cruise this year, we saw a MSC ship following us to every port. After we got back, the DW checked them out and we liked what we saw. We are thinking about doing this itinerary next year on the Seaside. Anyhow, as a cruiser that has cruised Carnival the most, I'm use to the way things are done there. One of the questions I have is related to the oh so joyous topic of dress code for dinner. So this will actually turn into two questions, so bear with me.... What was the dress code for most nights in the MDR? and How strict is the formal night dress code? I'm use to on most nights dressing casual on Carnival (like jeans and a button down) and on formal nights a shirt and tie (no jacket).

I jlcloy funny thing you mention that about the Divina. When we cruised with on the Glory in 2015 she followed us to every port and Our first cruise on the Liberty she was docked beside us in Miami, I always thought she was a good looking ship and low an behold a great price came up and I booked her and not only is she good looking on the outside her inside is as well. Very well done and you can see the Italian flare she possesses.

As for your question I read the daily program it said formal night so I dressed up in a suit and tie and low and behold it wasn't formal night. The next night was what they called Gala Night, I said to DW I'm not getting dressed up again I only brought one "formal night" clothes and not wearing the same thing again when I wore it the previous night, so I put on my dress pants and a collared golf shirt and went in no questions asked.

I saw jeans, shorts, t-shirts, in the MDR all week with the exception of Gala Night I didn't see any of that around where we dined. Myself personally I have not wore jeans in any MDR on any cruise unless it was breakfast but for suppers in the MDR I typically wear dress pants/khakis and a collared shirt or a golf shirt. I'm not one to make a note of what people dress like in the MDR my feeling on that is to each their own, you wont ruin my experience nor would I ever point it out to the Maitre D I think that is so petty WHO CARES what people wear when they eat.

OK that is a Pet Peeve of mine too on a cruise ship so now you know 2 of my pet peeves while cruising

Kicking Off Day May 6th :loudcry:

Yes it was that time Captain Pier denied my orders to turn the ship about pronounced aboot. I guess our one chat we had wasn't suffice to warrant my request. I said to DW this is going to be a long day our flight didn't leave FLL until 5:30pm via Jet Blue.

We were up at 6:00am as the directions said we needed to be out of our cabins by 7:30 so we obeyed cause that's what we do. So off we went with our carryon's at 7:00am and said see you later to our cabin and walked with a slower sad pace. We saw Annalisa for the last time said our laters, gave a nice hug and I handed her an envelope with a very generous tip. I also left a loonie and toonie in the cabin for her too and told her. It's our signature mark it's better than clogging the toilet.

CANADIAN EDUCATION CLASS........a Loonie is our 1 dollar coin it has a loon on it and a Toonie is a 2 dollar coin and we call it that cause it rhymes with loonie it has a polar bear on it.

I know I have only cruised 5 times and only 1 steward we didn't gel with or see around, but he did his job without ever knowing he was there. We like knowing about our room steward and their families and feel connected to them but leaving after a week is sad. That part we don't like.

Up to deck 14 to see the Calumet Buffet for the last time. Do you see a pattern here everything is last time. I shouldn't say that because you never know what the future holds. Just like when I was a kid I would say goodbye to my grandparents and my one grandma always said see you or later and I asked her one day why don't you say goodbye, and she says it's never a goodbye when someone you like or love leaves you and you never know what the future holds. So to this day I say see you or later and rarely say goodbye. Ok back to breakfast I had the standard fare again waffles sausage yogurt.

After breakfast we were to wait in the Pantheon Theatre on Deck 7 to wait for our Brown #2 Tag to be called at 9:30am. I wish I would have payed more attention to detail here. We were to pick up our car rental at 10:00am. I was hoping I wouldn't be late. In hindsight I wished I had read more about the debarkation list of times when you could get off and see if we could get an earlier time but they went by deck and a series of cabin numbers. You can also do self disembark as well but that was starting at 7:00am and it would have made our day longer.

At 9:30am they called our group we were lead by one of the entertainment staff members holding a Brown #2 paddle. And walked us through Deck 5 Main Lobby and they had a table there where they had a HUGE bowl of fruit.

TIP ALERT.............This fruit is NOT to take with you it is for your benefit to leave your stashed fruit you may have and leave on this table. I caution you and I saw it first hand do NOT take it through customs that is a very big NO NO and a nice fine as well if you get caught and they had dogs there sniffing luggage. We were off the ship at 9:36am

20170506_093751_zps4530g750.jpg

Later Divina thanks for the wonderful ride. Maybe we will meet again like the NCL Escape and Carnival Liberty.

Down the escalators we went to find our luggage on the carousels, and went through customs it was quick and fruitless. Got in the taxi line in 2 seconds and in the taxi by 10:00am to go to Hurts rent a car yes I spelt it right. Can you see a rant coming up and I already know I'm late.

20170506_100516_zps9t61a99c.jpg

One last look............... see you in October but on the Vista. We rode in cab 3196 incase I was abducted I would have thrown my phone out the window my theory was if I was on First 48 they would have a clue as my whereabouts. Or is that whereaboots. Yes I whereaboots in the winter time just took the off last week KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by hockeyguru32

We were at Hurts at 10:15 so I'm 15 minutes lateand the cab fare was $25.00 with tip.

RANT ALERT......................So I'm waiting inline there are 3 other people ahead of me a regular line and a gold customerservice line for people who rent a lot I guess. There are 2 agents working andserving two customers. So next people get in line and they agent asks can Ihelp you and the customer starts speaking in Spanish. And my luck the agentdoesn't speak Spanish but the other agent does and hes helping an Englishspeaking customer. Wouldn't it have been a great idea if those two agents switchedcustomers? One would think right? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally the Spanish speakingagent was trying to help 2 people at a time. I'm like are you serious, 20minutes go buy they are still helping the same people and the English speakingcustomer also speaks Spanish to this guy as well and telling him what he needsetc. FINALLY they get it all figured out Mr. English customer leaves and nextgentleman in line.

Then 2 people come in and stand in this gold lineby this time it’s 40 minutes later and I'm still waiting in line one otherahead of me and 1 in the gold line. Patience is not my virtue on this day.Now I'm next, and what happens yup this gold member who says he’s a gold membergets called ahead of me and they put his stuff in the computer and they can’tfind his reservation because it was FROM YESTERDAY!!!!!! Why meeeeee????? Thisdude didn't have enough money on his card so he got denied yesterday andhe's back to say he's got money now to cover the rental. He wasn't a goldmember so now I have to wait for him to be done. I hear next please, I startwalking up and who butts in front of me the gentleman who can’t speak Englishsays his car isn't big enough to hold 4 people and their luggage. Like whydidn't they know that before they rented him a car. I have to wait again.

IN LINE ONE HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and here I'mthinking crap I'm going to be late to rent my car pfffffftttttttttttttt.NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go walking up there agent says one minute sir I’ll beright back…… ARE YOU F%&^() kidding ME REALLY after waiting an hour in lineyou're telling me to wait. I smile and said sure.

How can I help you sir? Yes, I had a reservationfor 10:00am. Ok sir let me see…….. nope no reservation? WHAT? I'm sure there issir I reserved 2 months ago and I've waited in line 1 hour there is areservation, here is my confirmation. Oh yes here it is let me see if we have acar for you.

I'm freaking out 4 people just went into HURTSand rented cars with only 1 reservation from a previous day and you're going totell me who booked a reservation 2 months in advance and because I was waitingin line an hour you might not have a car for me AM I BEING PUNKED where is thecamera please tell me where it is. DW who wouldn't say crap if her mouth wasfull of it was getting perturbed too.

Oh yes, we have one sirit JUST came in….Your darn right one came in it better have been there allalong. We are all settled, agent says take the elevator to the 5th floor andget your car and here’s a card to get out of the lot.

We get out of the elevator and this gentleman takes our paperwork and we follow him to get our car. They are vacuuming out the truck., we put our luggage in there guy hands me the keys and says thank you for choosing Hertz. I look down to see how many miles is on there and I see this.

20170506_150023_zpse6gzpl7e.jpg

REALLY a 1/4 of a tank of gas? I YELL SIR SIR there is only a 1/4 tank here. Oh really? Yes look. Ok well I wont charge you for it. Great but will that get me to FLL and everything that I will be doing my flight doesn't leave until 5:30pm. Oh ya it should that's lots. I said ya right, ok whatever and slammed the door, JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE we are on our way at 11:25am. So down the ramp we go in this parking garage and I get out the ticket and the ticket doesn't work. I try again nope ticket doesn't work. Another worker came over and said the ticket goes in a certain way........ and I said I am, the agent put an arrow on it to show me what way to put it in.

GUESS WHAT????? Yup he put the arrow on it alright, the wrong way and out to the highway we go. We are done with HURTS until we return the car at FLL Airport. We had time to kill so retail therapy and lunch was on the schedule. We ended up going to Sawgrass Mills we got there at 12:08pm and used ........yup a 1/4 of a tank of gas she was on E when I drove into the parking lot. Good thing there was a gas station near by.

20170506_121443_zpscsl3unz4.jpg

20170506_121833_zps7xpiebz9.jpg

Thought we would try this place another place we don't have at home. I hear Howard Stern talk about his dad's love for Nathan's Hotdogs and will ONLY eat from here on Thursday's. I know it's Saturday so we tried it anyway it was ok. Lunch was $14.89 USD or 20 loonies or 10 toonies and 10 cents or 2 nickels Canadian.

We walked around the mall didn't find anything appealing and killed time we left at 3:30pm went and put 5 bucks of gas in the car to get me to FLL to catch our flight. Finding the car rental return was easy peasy. I hopped out of the car the Hurts guy cam over and says oh the car is to be filled up I said uh no I got it with a 1/4 of a tank and the other guy in MIA said it was free AND I HAD to put gas in it to get me here so no I left you with MORE than I came with. Your agreement says full to full. I said that's kinda hard when it wasn't full.

TIP ALERT.....................When renting a car take a picture of your mileage with the gas gauge when leaving the rental agency.

See LOOK SIR here is the mileage when I left does it match yours? Yes it does ......ok and look at the gas gauge. Ok...... Sir is there more in it then what it was in the picture. Sir this is where you open mouth and insert foot. My apologies sir have a good flight.

Thanks and GOODBYE HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya it HURTright up the HERSHEY HIGHWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry this is coming to the end, HockeyGuru. And I like your grandma just from that one little story.

Hi lanouette chin up don't be sorry. There are two more cruises booked for me. October on Carnival Vista and April 2018 with myself DW DS1 and DS1, my oldest sister and 2 of my nephews plus a few friends we met onboard on the Glory in 2016.

Sad to say I'm an orphan, I have no grandparents, parents, aunts, or uncles living, they passed way too soon. I do have their memories and that's what matters when they are gone.

My grandma that I speak of was my mom's mom, she was a wonderful woman and a French Canadian I learned a lot of French from her and at school as well. When I was in school we had to take French up to grade 9, I took it to grade 13 so I have lost a lot but still love the language.

Thank you for reading much appreciated :)