Happy Thanksgiving -- thanks cyber friends!

gkm

I have so enjoyed these boards and all of the friends I have made here. Thank you for all of the great information you have shared with me, and thank you for the wonderful friendships that have happened because of the interaction through these board. I feel a special bond with my cyber friends and hope that each and every one of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. For my wonderful friends across the ponds, we love you and also thank you for your caring and attention. I wish the world would take a break and think about and give thanks for their families and friends. This day is not about conflicts. This day is about friendships, hope and caring, it's about giving, not recieving. A big hug to all of you.;) :D

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Garry

Thanks Garry for the beautiful words and good wishes. We on the CC Boards have truly found a answer for world peace. Just wish everybody could read along with us. Those wishes go back to you and Bob and your family, as well as all the CC members. And those across the pond are adopted family, so the meaning is the same wherever you live. I'm sure they would agree.

Cathy

This is a great thread. I to want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I have met so many wonderful people from these boards. They have all made my cruising experience much more enjoyable. All of us should give thanks that we have our health and the money to travel on these great cruise ships. Pat

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!:)

But, Garry, I didn't think this holiday was about giving or getting! Isn't it all about eating and drinking?!?!!:eek: :D

Seriously, Happy Thanksgiving, even if it's not an official holiday for you tomorrow- we could use a few more world holidays that are focused on things like 'family' (however you define family) and taking stock of our good fortunes. Please also give a thought to those who can't spend their holiday with their loved ones.

Andrew

Happy Thanksgiving to all my cruise buddies, to those I have met and to those I have yet to meet and to all on Cruise Critic celebrating Thanksgiving. Have a safe, peaceful and enjoyable time:)

Phil

Hey I thought T day was an American Holiday....

The people aceoss the pond have somethin similar.. Boxing day... ;)

Hey I thought T day was an American Holiday....

The people aceoss the pond have somethin similar.. Boxing day... ;)

If there is a celebratory drink involved, I'll barge my way into any holiday;)

Boxing Day. Aaaaah. That day after eating far too much and then convincing yourself that the one and a half mile walk you did with family is enough exercise to cover you for the next twelve months and it brought you all closer together too:)

Phil

SOME of us even celebrate Boxing Day here in the U.S.!:)

The days of us having 'help' to give presents to are long gone, but we usually celebrate the day, anyway. It's a great day to gather people together without interfering with their individual holiday plans (other that the traditional "returning of the gift/holiday sale activity!")

We had a Boxing Day cocktail party in San Francisco one year when my whole family was visiting, and you should have heard the questions coming from the "unintitiated" when they rsvp'd. The best:

"What do we do, sit around watching a fight?"

:rolleyes:

Andrew

A very hearty thanks to all the people on this board who take the time to answer questions and provide valuable insight and guidance to the rest of us-it has been a good learning experience-HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!

DAVE:)

Happy Thanksgiving to all the cruising friends we have made and to those who we are still to meet who will be with us next year. On a point of order, had our great great great great (great x 10) grandfathers not been so been so quick with their eviction orders, you would not be celebrating Thanksgiving!!

To those who have never experienced cruising and these boards, it would be impossible to explain the depth of caring and friendship that we feel for each other.

We are truly blessed to share a most enjoyable part of our lives with like minded folk, and treasure the time we spend together on these boards and at sea.

We are sailing with Garry and Bob in March, and are particularly grateful for all the time and effort they have put in to make our roll call and upcoming cruise the best ever.

Happy Thanksgiving,

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyl

Archived