Let’s Make Anthem Great Again – Live Thread May 20, 2017

Took a bit longer than anticipated, but I finally got around to creating a video from this sailing! Hope you enjoy!

And don't forget to smile!...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Easy to smile while watching all of your videos. Another great job.

Hello,

I just came across my first ever live thread of yours, and I thoroughly enjoyed your writing style! I was even further impressed after checking out your YouTube channel, your videos are so well crafted and thought-out, and it is easy to see that you all had an amazing time on your vacation. I am looking forward to your future reviews and videos!

Easy to smile while watching all of your videos. Another great job.

Thank you so much!

Great Video...we were on that cruise also. Bermuda is beautiful.

Jane

Island Couple

Thank you! Yes very beautiful!

Thanks for another great video. It was beautiful.

Thank you so much!

Hello,

I just came across my first ever live thread of yours, and I thoroughly enjoyed your writing style! I was even further impressed after checking out your YouTube channel, your videos are so well crafted and thought-out, and it is easy to see that you all had an amazing time on your vacation. I am looking forward to your future reviews and videos!

Thank you for the kind words about the YouTube channel!

Just to clarify, CruiseLifeRick is the genius behind these extremely entertaining threads! Make sure to check his other threads out as well. Totally worth it!

I know sometimes the live threads and videos get intermixed, so just wanted to point that out [emoji106]

Just to clarify, CruiseLifeRick is the genius behind these extremely entertaining threads! Make sure to check his other threads out as well. Totally worth it!

I know sometimes the live threads and videos get intermixed, so just wanted to point that out [emoji106]

More than happy to be mistaken for you sir.

More than happy to be mistaken for you sir.

My bad! I wondered when I was watching the videos who I was really typing to, but I have figured it out now. Sorry about that! :D

• 4 months later...

Dare I peak into this thread? For those that are subscribed, like myself, still hanging on - I have compiled entire collection of vlogs from this cruise. Don't let that scare you. There are only 3 (I'm including New York, so we'll say 4). Just posted the last one today!

5QJ1WDt6V20

K_gXxABC1ec

qxKY1VHWuUY

DJ97mLhz-co

Dare I peak into this thread? For those that are subscribed, like myself, still hanging on - I have compiled entire collection of vlogs from this cruise. Don't let that scare you. There are only 3 (I'm including New York, so we'll say 4). Just posted the last one today!

5QJ1WDt6V20

K_gXxABC1ec

qxKY1VHWuUY

DJ97mLhz-co

Thanks Chase! These are always very entertaining. You do an amazing job on these.

Interesting. The service we had on the Anthem in October was the best we ever had.

With the way a large portion of the fleets crew moves from ship to ship, I've never subscribed to one ship or definitely class of ship having any advantage over another. I'll someday try the Quantum class.

With the way a large portion of the fleets crew moves from ship to ship, I've never subscribed to one ship or definitely class of ship having any advantage over another. I'll someday try the Quantum class.

I would be interested to see how the dynamic is different on the same ship with a different crew. For me, the Harmony had the best team - great Sports Staff, Cruise Director, Captain, Cruise Director's Staff (except for one guy who yelled at guests at the gangway during debarkation morning), stateroom attendants, Loyalty Ambassador, Hotel Director. All fantastic and that's just a few of them. Many of them will have moved onto different ships by the time I next cruise, but luckily, quite a few of them are moving to SY next year.

I would be interested to see how the dynamic is different on the same ship with a different crew. For me, the Harmony had the best team - great Sports Staff, Cruise Director, Captain, Cruise Director's Staff (except for one guy who yelled at guests at the gangway during debarkation morning), stateroom attendants, Loyalty Ambassador, Hotel Director. All fantastic and that's just a few of them. Many of them will have moved onto different ships by the time I next cruise, but luckily, quite a few of them are moving to SY next year.

*moving to SY THIS year! [emoji6]

A lot of my favorites got their contract notifications over the weekend. They will be heading to STX in less than a month! Very exciting.

*moving to SY THIS year! [emoji6]

A lot of my favorites got their contract notifications over the weekend. They will be heading to STX in less than a month! Very exciting.

Sorry, still in 2017 mode! ;p

Which ones are they? I know of a member of the Sports Staff who just left Harmony for vacation and will be heading to STX next month. He was great fun at the waterslides, so looking forward to seeing him on SY.

You seem to have quite a number of SY cruises booked!

Sorry, still in 2017 mode! ;p

Which ones are they? I know of a member of the Sports Staff who just left Harmony for vacation and will be heading to STX next month. He was great fun at the waterslides, so looking forward to seeing him on SY.

You seem to have quite a number of SY cruises booked!

You will have to read the next live thread to find out. Chase, Jenny and I will be heading to Barcelona for the April 7th inaugural European sailing! Spoiler alert...their kids are coming too!

You will have to read the next live thread to find out. Chase, Jenny and I will be heading to Barcelona for the April 7th inaugural European sailing! Spoiler alert...their kids are coming too!

Well, I will provide one spoiler. Your Cruise Director will be your favorite, Mr Bobby Brown!! :D Luckily the much better Marc Walker will take over when you next sail her out of Miami.

In all seriousness, hope you, Chase, Jenny and their kids have a great time. Hoping that they do another music video - loved their Harmony one!

Well, I will provide one spoiler. Your Cruise Director will be your favorite, Mr Bobby Brown!! :D Luckily the much better Marc Walker will take over when you next sail her out of Miami.

In all seriousness, hope you, Chase, Jenny and their kids have a great time. Hoping that they do another music video - loved their Harmony one!

Yeah. Jerry told me last month. Oh well.

Yeah. Jerry told me last month. Oh well.

If people didn't enjoy Bobby on Harmony, what on earth made Nick Weir/Ken Rush/Whoever assigns the Cruise Directors think that we wanted to see him on Symphony? Marc will make up for it when you sail her out of Florida though. Bing Bong!

Nothing like having Mr Excitement himself on the brand new, flashy, flag ship.;) A poor choice for Symphony, a great choice for Panama Canal or one way Alaska sailings.

Nothing like having Mr Excitement himself on the brand new, flashy, flag ship.;) A poor choice for Symphony, a great choice for Panama Canal or one way Alaska sailings.

Exactly! Who on earth thought Bobby was a good CD for Harmony or Symphony? We want Abe Hughes back! I'm happy with Bing Bong as well.

The Panama Canal/Alaska sailing example is spot on. I am pretty much the opposite from the market that Bobby's style is geared towards.