Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Like other Loyal Royal cruisers, your review is intriguing me. Am currently on NCL's website and ... it works. I can actually see itineraries and price a cruise!!

For those NCL cruisers, you simply don't know how difficult that can be...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen, as like my personal life I choose not to be loyal to one brand for too long to keep things entertaining, but if Royal doesn't get their act (aka website) together soon, they will be forcing me into a relationship with NCL and frankly, I'm just not sure that at 30 .... (some odd years old) I'm ready for that level of commitment [emoji35]

Also just perusing this thread again looking for ideas for my escape trip in the fall and have laughed out loud a couple times at work. Now my employees may think I'm schizophrenic -- thanks a lot Rick!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

He's hilarious!! Who knew tax accountants could be so funny? [emoji23]

Thank you very much!

I hope others agree with you, because I have decided to launch a personal blog site to talk about my cruise experiences as well as any other life situations that I think hold some entertainment value.

I have posted the link below for anyone that is interested in following the blog. I have also enabled a subscribe feature for those that would like to receive email notifications of any posts I may make in the future.

Not to worry, I will still be doing my live threads on CC, but I want a place to memorialize all my thoughts and photos.

http://www.cruiseliferick.com

Thank you very much!

I hope others agree with you, because I have decided to launch a personal blog site to talk about my cruise experiences as well as any other life situations that I think hold some entertainment value.

I have posted the link below for anyone that is interested in following the blog. I have also enabled a subscribe feature for those that would like to receive email notifications of any posts I may make in the future.

Not to worry, I will still be doing my live threads on CC, but I want a place to memorialize all my thoughts and photos.

AWESOME news!! I was sad thinking I would have to wait till...?August/Sept till your next cruise!

Count me in!!!

AWESOME news!! I was sad thinking I would have to wait till...?August/Sept till your next cruise!

Count me in!!!

Awesome! Thank you for your support.

Love that you will be blogging! It's a great way to document and share adventures.

Absolutely, I mean every now and then I may feel the need to post an #OOTD. ;)

Thank you very much!

Sweet! That is excellent news!

Thank you very much!

www.cruiseliferick.com

I signed up... looking forward to joyous emails. Thanks.

-Cheryl

Add me too !! I have to blame Yorkvillian for this -- since we "met" after his Anthem live review and then his Escape review (since I'm headed to the Escape this summer) and I saw your antics on his review and well, one thing led to another.....

You're both hysterical... and I've recommended both of your Escape live reviews on my roll call (and now there is a lot of binge reading going on...)

Sandy

Add me too !! I have to blame Yorkvillian for this -- since we "met" after his Anthem live review and then his Escape review (since I'm headed to the Escape this summer) and I saw your antics on his review and well, one thing led to another.....

You're both hysterical... and I've recommended both of your Escape live reviews on my roll call (and now there is a lot of binge reading going on...)

Sandy

Well you may be in for a treat. I've already said too much.

Very cool, starting out blogging with a built in audience. Good luck with it, I'll be tagging along!

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Forums mobile app

Thanks, Mike. You all were definitely my push to finally do it.

Love that you'll be blogging...I requested to follow you

Happy travels...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks and I appreciate the sites first comment! [emoji846]

Please tell us this means you are going again!

I think he may be referring to York's review and perhaps the intro to one of the items he brings along???? 😀 Only Rick knows what he meant though I am just guessing. However, both of their reviews are fantastic!

I think he may be referring to York's review and perhaps the intro to one of the items he brings along???? [emoji3] Only Rick knows what he meant though I am just guessing. However, both of their reviews are fantastic!

I think someone had a good guess on my blog. However, I neither confirm or deny.

I think someone had a good guess on my blog. However, I neither confirm or deny.

I was on your blog great "logo"?? I am really going to enjoy following.

So having seen the hint I can't wait it's going to be great. York has to forget about Dr. Ho for that one week 😀

I was on your blog great "logo"?? I am really going to enjoy following.

So having seen the hint I can't wait it's going to be great. York has to forget about Dr. Ho for that one week [emoji3]

Amen! @YorkVillain the people have spoken.

Art can imitate reality, right?

a990af0973bb5dbdcba4df2ed2d8dd5c.jpg

Amen! @YorkVillain the people have spoken.

Art can imitate reality, right?

Poor Yorkvillian - not even here to defend himself !! And considering how difficult it can be (especially with all this peer pressure !!) -- I commend him for following Dr. Ho's orders so carefully.... he wants to be around long enough to enjoy MANY MANY more cruises in his future (and we want to be able to read his live reviews of those many many cruises...) He has a LOT of future trivia to win... we can't all get up early and stay up late, with all that drinking in between...

and yes, Rick -- the artwork is awesome !:cocktail::tropical-drink::bottle-pop:

Sandy

Poor Yorkvillian - not even here to defend himself !! And considering how difficult it can be (especially with all this peer pressure !!) -- I commend him for following Dr. Ho's orders so carefully.... he wants to be around long enough to enjoy MANY MANY more cruises in his future (and we want to be able to read his live reviews of those many many cruises...) He has a LOT of future trivia to win... we can't all get up early and stay up late, with all that drinking in between...

and yes, Rick -- the artwork is awesome !:cocktail::tropical-drink::bottle-pop:

Sandy

Believe me...I want York around as well. However, I hope he can have one or two with me, because let's be honest, after his long sobriety run he probably will be dancing on tables.