Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Believe me...I want York around as well. However, I hope he can have one or two with me, because let's be honest, after his long sobriety run he probably will be dancing on tables.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree I don't want him risking his health but perhaps Dr. Ho would approve of 1 or two. He is eating all the grass food items.

Believe me...I want York around as well. However, I hope he can have one or two with me, because let's be honest, after his long sobriety run he probably will be dancing on tables.

I agree I don't want him risking his health but perhaps Dr. Ho would approve of 1 or two. He is eating all the grass food items.

Dr. Ho said 1 or 2 is ok but what's the point if I can't have 10 or 12? [emoji3]

Yesterday i got my fisheye lens for my new Canon, nice tool, thanks again for your review.[emoji1]

Hope to make great pictures with the jade in norway.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Forums

What lens did you get? I've been looking for one for my rebel sl1

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What lens did you get? I've been looking for one for my rebel sl1

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I´m an amateur, so not sure if i bought a good one.

I have a LumixFZ300 which is easy and great with pics with zoom.

For my coming Norway cruise ( in a week, yeah ) I want a camera with a wide angle and so i bought a Canon EOS 750D with a wide angle objectiv.

And then a fish eye lense: Walimex Pro 8mm 1:3,5 DSLR Fish-Eye II Objektiv

The names are for Europe, maybe the lense in the usa is named samyang, and the 750D a Rebel but don´t know the number.

The Walimex is cool, it is much wider then the wide angle i bought from canon. But it has no zoom ( dont´t know if there are some with) and no autofocus. i think the missing autofocus is the biggest disservice. but it is ok and i like to play with the camera. i think the canon fish eye has autofocus but the price is triple. Maybe if i like it and use it a lot it will be a good invest later.

maybe rick can tell us his secrets

I´m an amateur, so not sure if i bought a good one.

I have a LumixFZ300 which is easy and great with pics with zoom.

For my coming Norway cruise ( in a week, yeah ) I want a camera with a wide angle and so i bought a Canon EOS 750D with a wide angle objectiv.

And then a fish eye lense: Walimex Pro 8mm 1:3,5 DSLR Fish-Eye II Objektiv

The names are for Europe, maybe the lense in the usa is named samyang, and the 750D a Rebel but don´t know the number.

The Walimex is cool, it is much wider then the wide angle i bought from canon. But it has no zoom ( dont´t know if there are some with) and no autofocus. i think the missing autofocus is the biggest disservice. but it is ok and i like to play with the camera. i think the canon fish eye has autofocus but the price is triple. Maybe if i like it and use it a lot it will be a good invest later.

maybe rick can tell us his secrets

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm one of those "loyal Royal" cruisers.... and I'm headed to the NCL Escape in a few weeks.... I doubt that I'll be a convert but I really hope it's as great as Yorkvillian and CruiseLifeRick have said....

Sandy

It's just a new option to have the mix. I definitely still enjoy Royal and will be cruising them many more times.

York and I will be on the Harmony in 75 days, we should interview each other after that sailing and give our Escape vs Harmony thoughts. Could be a comical video.

It's just a new option to have the mix. I definitely still enjoy Royal and will be cruising them many more times.

York and I will be on the Harmony in 75 days, we should interview each other after that sailing and give our Escape vs Harmony thoughts. Could be a comical video.

I think the two of you doing live reviews on Harmony is going to blow up Cruise Critic.... there will be a lot of us "working" really hard that week, trying to keep up with your reviews.... not to mention all of those who will be binge reading if they don't start with you guys... between the OOTD, the Rat, trivia domination,... etc....

AWESOME thread, Rick. Trying NCL for the first time in December too.. Getaway. Hope it's half as good as you say! Sounds like a giant party compared to Princess.. bored with them, have to try something NEW!

Cheers!

Rick

Excellent! It was definitely a blast. I have the Escape to Bermuda and Bliss to Mexico coming up in 2018. Hope they are equally as fun.

Looking to do the same! When are you sailing on those? Generally do February/March and November/December.

The cruise season for Bermuda generally runs over the summer months from early May to early October. I am booked for July. Mexican Rivera will be in October.

AWESOME thread, Rick. Trying NCL for the first time in December too.. Getaway. Hope it's half as good as you say! Sounds like a giant party compared to Princess.. bored with them, have to try something NEW!

Cheers!

Rick

I did the Getaway last December and loved it was my first NCL since The Norway. The ship was beautiful, I thought the food was great. Didn't do any specialty restaurants. I wish I had done more of the night life but what I did do was super fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get this thread???

Do you mean the Title?

It is because Rick was considered an Avid Royal Caribbean Cruiser but decided to "Cheat" on his Royal Relationship and try out NCL. Thus the reference to the "Ashley Madison" website for linking extra-marital relationships in the title.

I think Rick will now ask RCL for an "Open" relationship :D

dp

Do you mean the Title?

It is because Rick was considered an Avid Royal Caribbean Cruiser but decided to "Cheat" on his Royal Relationship and try out NCL. Thus the reference to the "Ashley Madison" website for linking extra-marital relationships in the title.

I think Rick will now ask RCL for an "Open" relationship :D

dp

Royal, it's not you, it's me.