Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Wait so you might have more to add to this review? It's not over? Don't tease us Rick!

I was curious about your experience cruising solo. You seem like a pretty confident guy so it's probably no big deal to you. But some people won't even go to a movie alone, let alone a 7 day cruise. Did you eat dinner alone most nights or did you meet up with people you had met? Were there many other singles on the cruise for you to party with or was it mostly married people?

I don't know about Rick's cruise but I was on the Escape the week before him and cruised solo. I was in a studio suite and it was my first ever cruise so I made sure to make it to the solos meet up. There wound up being a core group of 10-15 that would regularly meet for dinner each evening and did some of the other scheduled solo stuff. A couple of us ended up on excursions together as well.

Check it out on Facebook and Instagram. You never know who is watching! [emoji6]

f695b2448a266f0bb1a92ad3150429fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rick - that is just absolutely awesome!!! Maybe there is still a chance that they reward you for a few loyal royal followers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first Glow Party was fantastic. If you haven't experienced it yet, just grab a few drinks and be prepared to feel the floor rumble for hours. This party is an absolute must do even if chose to be a wallflower and just watch the energy explode.

db9b4365a8bbc0a0c8313bedd75e90cf.jpg

3a90fe05e5312b01746fc6de19d65e56.jpg

8ca5834617125359032c8768de2b246f.jpg

ff5abf91beb8d663df68e3e0e5284472.jpg

71f6fd4b4792e54f876b39db0e2810b6.jpg

So should I worry about paint being splattered on me during this party? Wear throwaway clothes?

So should I worry about paint being splattered on me during this party? Wear throwaway clothes?

Absolutely not, all face painting is done immediately before the party, check your Freestyle Daily for the timing. The paint on the staff's clothes is part of their "costume." There is no actual paint involved during the Glow Party.

We were on this cruise along with you Rick!

I just binge read the whole thread & relived the entire fantastic week. I can't wait for Bliss next...will I see you in 2019?!?

We were on this cruise along with you Rick!

I just binge read the whole thread & relived the entire fantastic week. I can't wait for Bliss next...will I see you in 2019?!?

I will definitely be on Bliss in 2018 and if I was a betting man...again in 2019.

Rick you need to come on the Bliss' inaugural PC cruise with us! We have an amazing roll call already.

Linda

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Linda,

PC is definitely on my bucket list and I couldn't think of a better class of ship to do it on. However, 15 days might be a tough one for me. I never say never though.

Linda,

PC is definitely on my bucket list and I couldn't think of a better class of ship to do it on. However, 15 days might be a tough one for me. I never say never though.

15 days will fly by...there is going to be sooo much to do on Bliss. You wouldn't be able to do everything in a single week. Plus, our roll call has so much planned, Bliss eve drinks, sail away, M&M, cabin crawl, slot pull...and not to be missed.....multiple pub crawls![emoji16][emoji33] and this was planned more than a year out. Who knows what else we'll think up![emoji15]

Linda

Absolutely not, all face painting is done immediately before the party, check your Freestyle Daily for the timing. The paint on the staff's clothes is part of their "costume." There is no actual paint involved during the Glow Party.

I like to your White get up, but should we be bringing neon clothes

You run as if the police are chasing you. Limited to the first 100 people that show up at Headliners Comedy Club on Deck Six. Definitely a boarding experience like non other.

Hi Rick.

We are going on our first NCL cruise Nov 25 on Escape. How do you get assigned the group number for boarding? Do me and husband have to go to Headliners to get 2 passes for vibe? I know I would run but he will think I'm crazy.

Thanks

Sue

Hi Rick.

We are going on our first NCL cruise Nov 25 on Escape. How do you get assigned the group number for boarding? Do me and husband have to go to Headliners to get 2 passes for vibe? I know I would run but he will think I'm crazy.

Thanks

Sue

Boarding groups are based on your time of arrival at the terminal. The earlier you arrive to the port, better the chance you have to obtain a lower boarding group number. Yes, you both have to be present at Headliners. Good luck!

Hi Rick.

Thanks

Sue

You need to get to the port as early as possible to get a lower number boarding group. There are also two areas, B and C that will be alternating groups to board. Haven and others with priority will get dibs on embarking before the general public, so that behooves you to get there early to increase your chances at getting passes. There are usually only 75 passes distributed per sailing. Only a small percentage of cruisers are on these boards so many don't even know about Vibe unless they read about it on here or have cruised on the Escape before and have heard about it on board.

Because of the craziness around the main pool, many enjoy the serenity of the Vibe area and of course the camaraderie regarding shot o'clock.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Hi Rick

Although I'm old enough to be your mother I have really enjoyed your review (as well as many of your what seems to be close friends/followers/fellow cruisers comments and many of their reviews also).

I enjoy your humor although thank goodness for google as I needed explanations for a few things!

Now a laugh for you. When I read about the "group shots" in Vibe I was puzzled thinking it was group pictures/photos. I wondered about the logistics of that. It wasn't until your later pic of "the shots" lined up on the bar that the "duh" bell went off.

Thanks again.

Hi Rick

Although I'm old enough to be your mother I have really enjoyed your review (as well as many of your what seems to be close friends/followers/fellow cruisers comments and many of their reviews also).

I enjoy your humor although thank goodness for google as I needed explanations for a few things!

Now a laugh for you. When I read about the "group shots" in Vibe I was puzzled thinking it was group pictures/photos. I wondered about the logistics of that. It wasn't until your later pic of "the shots" lined up on the bar that the "duh" bell went off.

Thanks again.

Hahaha. Well thank you for the kind words.

I'm still deciding what the next cruise will be, I have it narrowed down to two sailings, but which line will it be? [emoji33]