Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Thanks! I joined the group and watched the video. Great sunglasses! I don't run regularly so I cannot imagine running on a cruise ship. Do NCL frequent cruisers or suite guests have access to Vibe?

Ha.

4159bdcd97b779eaf00db42c04169a83.jpg

Yes, the earlier you can board and get to Headliners the better. So Latitude members with priority boarding and Haven guests have much better shot.

Ha.

4159bdcd97b779eaf00db42c04169a83.jpg

Yes, the earlier you can board and get to Headliners the better. So Latitude members with priority boarding and Haven guests have much better shot.

Your red, white and blue is a nice hat tip to Memorial Day.

Haven't boarded yet, but arrived at the terminal around 9:30 AM. We are visiting Roatan, Harvest Caye, Cozumel and Costa Maya.

Did this itinerary on the Getaway loved it. Little French Key in Roatan was awesome and love The Cozumel Bar Hop and get out early for Harvest Key and you'll have no problem snagging a lounger by the pool. Plenty of servers wandering around to take your drink order. And yes you can take drinks off from the ship so if you want you can grab a couple before you get off the ship as you can't use the UBP at the port ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did this itinerary on the Getaway loved it. Little French Key in Roatan was awesome and love The Cozumel Bar Hop and get out early for Harvest Key and you'll have no problem snagging a lounger by the pool. Plenty of servers wandering around to take your drink order. And yes you can take drinks off from the ship so if you want you can grab a couple before you get off the ship as you can't use the UBP at the port ☹️

Excellent tip for Harvest Caye! Thanks.

Excellent tip for Harvest Caye! Thanks.

No problem it most people's biggest gripe about Harvest Key. I found it to be a nice beach/pool day

Rick - DH has a question. Really a few...

He heard the volume on the video I was watching of your stateroom and I showed him the video from Vibe and I told him a bit about you (from what I have learned reading your posts beginning with Navigator, which I was on when you were on end of last year.) He wants to know why you are doing a NCL cruise instead of another Royal cruise. He would like to know how the food compares (I showed him the menu from your embarkation lunch.) And price-wise, is NCL comparable to Royal.

-Cheryl

So I have no status and I somehow have received wine and strawberries on day one. This is becoming a blowout very quickly.

Welcome to the Mini Suite life. You should get a little snack plate every afternoon. Thanks for the cabin tour, the newer mini suites sure are nice.