Serenity Deck Pool

Georgia2017

Good Morning everyone,

I have recently been on both the Splendor (2016) as well as the Fantasy (last week) and we loved the pool area on the Serenity Deck on the Splendor. Not having done my research I was somewhat disappointed that there was no pool on the Serenity Deck on the Fantasy. My own fault! However, as we are now beginning to plan our next cruise, I wanted to see if there was an easy way to find out which Carnival ships had a pool specifically on the Serenity Deck? Thanks for everyone's help in advance!

Unless I'm missing something, here is what I know. Splendor, Sunshine, and the Spirit class ships have pools in the Serenity Deck. Small, but they have pools. The spirit class ships simply converted their aft pool areas into adult only Serenity areas. I love Carnival but they do lack in the pool area. Not enough of them and too small.

Unless I'm missing something, here is what I know. Splendor, Sunshine, and the Spirit class ships have pools in the Serenity Deck. Small, but they have pools. The spirit class ships simply converted their aft pool areas into adult only Serenity areas. I love Carnival but they do lack in the pool area. Not enough of them and too small.

Good Morning everyone,

I have recently been on both the Splendor (2016) as well as the Fantasy (last week) and we loved the pool area on the Serenity Deck on the Splendor. Not having done my research I was somewhat disappointed that there was no pool on the Serenity Deck on the Fantasy. My own fault! However, as we are now beginning to plan our next cruise, I wanted to see if there was an easy way to find out which Carnival ships had a pool specifically on the Serenity Deck? Thanks for everyone's help in advance!

To clarify, Splendor DOES NOT have a pool on Serenity. The aft pool USED TO BE adults only until Carnival, in its infinite wisdom :confused: opened the adult only pools on Conquest and Splendor class ships to families. Splendor DOES have a Serenity deck that is all the way forward.

To clarify, Splendor DOES NOT have a pool on Serenity. The aft pool USED TO BE adults only until Carnival, in its infinite wisdom :confused: opened the adult only pools on Conquest and Splendor class ships to families. Splendor DOES have a Serenity deck that is all the way forward.

Someone who was just on the Splendor for the May 26th (or there abouts) said that it is adults only again.

The only ship with a pool on the Serenity deck that I know of is the Sunshine.

The Conquest class ships all USED to have adult only aft pools.

Someone who was just on the Splendor for the May 26th (or there abouts) said that it is adults only again.

That is excellent news. Hope it's true.

Spirit class ships (Spirit, Pride, Legend, and Miracle) have a pool on Serenity, which is the entire aft deck. That's where we spent all of our sea days at the end of April.

• 1 month later...

So happy to hear this!!!

It has been awhile since I was on the Fantasy - Serenity does not have any bars near by. While a waiter be going around? I loved Serenity kicked back on the couches in the shade with nice breeze and the bar right there. I hope there is a breeze in the shady area on Fantasy's Serenity.