The best thing you have eaten on Harmony of the Seas?

Maybe not the best as compared to those above...but worth mentioning...the cheesecake served at Cafe Promenade was great...not the usual gelatin based type served in the WJ.....It was a real surprise. We at first thought someone had made a mistake...but it was there every night.

They have them on all other RC ships I've been on, so I assume they are on Harmony too - the Ranger cookies. Sooooo good. They have them at (among other places) Cafe Promenade. Stock up on them early in the week because on a week long cruise they will be gone by mid-week!

How would Wonderland be for some people in my party that are very picky eaters.

You cannot please everyone but the people i have spoken to all loved Wonderland.

An alternative could be 150 Central Park or Chops Grill.

I'm a picky eater and loved Wonderland - very innovative but also delicious. Anything that I didn't like my husband surely ate. Yes, while it might not be for everyone, it is quite an experience. I was very full after we ate there last week, and said before going that if I was hungry after I would hit the Windjammer, but had no need to!!!

Other great meals included Chops and 150 Central Park - avoid the red-sauce risotto at Jamie's! (but the fresh pappadelle was divine!!)

The Izumi Hibachi dinner was the most expensive. Harmony offers specialty restaurant package discounts (buy one get one, 3/4/5 night), but these do not include the Hibachi or Chefs table. We enjoyed the Wonderland experience, but would not bring picky eaters. We did CP150 twice and found the food good, but had very slow service. I enjoyed Chops more on Harmony than I have on other ships. We also had very good beef tenderloin (and service) in the Main Dining Room. You shouldn't have a hard time finding something your party will enjoy.

Our food on Harmony was the best we have had on any RCI ship, especially the Windjammer. They had a shrimp night in the Windjammer that my wife loved and I had the Mongolian stir fry several nights. We were not impressed with Wonderland as we are picky eaters[emoji1].

Sent from my iPad using Forums