unable to print luggage tags

been trying for days to print luggage tags, unable to do it. Have tried different computers, different browsers. Called RCCL they say they are aware of the problem but can't say when it will be fixed. So crazy, they can big wonderful ships but can't fix the website. Just venting

You have 22 days before your trip, what's the hurry?

Then if it still does not work you can get luggage tags at the port when you arrive.

I see zero issue here.....

I am a person who likes their ducks in a row. I know we can get them at the port, it's the principle. I have many cruises under my belt, just like things to run smoothly. Love RCCL just annoyed by the website:)

been trying for days to print luggage tags, unable to do it. Have tried different computers, different browsers. Called RCCL they say they are aware of the problem but can't say when it will be fixed. So crazy, they can big wonderful ships but can't fix the website. Just venting

Can you view them? On a Windows based PC, if you can view them you can use some screen capture utility.

Count me with the ducks in a row crowd!

I recall having issues with Windows 10 wanting to view the PDF file in Edge rather than reader and it kept printing them sideways and WAY too small.

Changed to use Reader by default and was able to print them just fine.

Count me with the ducks in a row crowd!

I recall having issues with Windows 10 wanting to view the PDF file in Edge rather than reader and it kept printing them sideways and WAY too small.

Changed to use Reader by default and was able to print them just fine.

Can't even view them. Crazy

I have had a similar problem in the past, and in that situation, it was my fault...I hadn't completely done my online check in, (missed some odd detail), and so could not get docs nor tags until I completed it....