NCL Sky to Cuba Bottled Water Program HELP

KDub91

Need some clarification from anyone who has been on a Cuba sailing already.

As we all know, this cruise is an all-inclusive alcohol cruise; however, bottled water is not included. (such a scam!!) I understand I can have 12 1-liter bottles delivered to my cabin on Day One for $36. (There goes most of the $50 onboard credit, lol!)

I do also realize we can bring refillable water bottles onboard and fill them ourselves...but that's really not our thing. Apologies to the environment.

Does anyone know the cost of an actual single bottled water if ordered at the bar etc? We are big water drinkers. Guess we will have a huge end of cruise non-bar bill...now that's a FIRST! :):mad::):mad::):mad:

So, the real question :

Which water is better and why?

Ship water or bottled water?

As to this thread... a new one is started every few days, over and over and over again.

The ship's water on the Sky is Port of Miami municipal water. Because of it's itineraries, the Sky does not manufacture (evaporator or reverse osmosis) any water itself. 100% of the water on the Sky comes from the port.

I just found a saved bar menu from my Sky research, I can't find where I saved it from to link to and the file is too large to upload.

Aquifina 20 oz $3.25

Aquifina 1L $5.50

SoBe Life Water 20 oz $3.25

Acqua Pana 750 ml $5.50

Pellegrino 750 ml $5.50

Red Bull/Sugar Free/Asst Flavors $4.95

Hope this helps!

"President Donald Trump will visit Miami next Friday to announce he will tighten some restrictions on those who travel to and do business with Cuba, fulfilling a campaign promise to reverse historic changes former President Barack Obama made more than three years ago when he removed decades of diplomatic and economic barriers between the two countries."

"President Donald Trump will visit Miami next Friday to announce he will tighten some restrictions on those who travel to and do business with Cuba, fulfilling a campaign promise to reverse historic changes former President Barack Obama made more than three years ago when he removed decades of diplomatic and economic barriers between the two countries."

Gotta wonder how this will impact the price of bottled water.

I was just on the Sky and we drank the ship water from the buffet drink stations. The water was good and a must have for Cuba. It is HOT and HUMID! They did offer a pkg of 6 large bottles (1L ?) of water for $14.99 and a holder for $2.99. Our friends bought the drink pkg.

• 2 months later...
I just found a saved bar menu from my Sky research, I can't find where I saved it from to link to and the file is too large to upload.

Aquifina 20 oz $3.25

Aquifina 1L $5.50

SoBe Life Water 20 oz $3.25

Acqua Pana 750 ml $5.50

Pellegrino 750 ml $5.50

Red Bull/Sugar Free/Asst Flavors $4.95

Hope this helps!

If a 1L bottle is $5.50 at the bar, then the 12 bottle is a better deal at $36 ($3 per bottle).

I just off the Sky yesterday and had extra space in my bag so I took 4 bottles of water with me for Cuba without problem. I purchased them in Florida before getting on the ship.I drank the water from the buffet while on board. I did take glasses of water back to my room and filled my water bottles one day, as they frown upon you filling your water bottles at the buffet. I saw many people filling water bottles at the buffet though. There are refrigerators in the cabins to keep the water chilled.