Binoculars in Haven

A couple years ago I stayed in a Haven 2BR Villa and there were binoculars in the cabin. It was cool because at one point there was a flock, or school, or whatever the hell you call a bunch of dolphins together riding the bow wake of the ship. Also caught a glimpse of an enormous manta ray in the Bahamas. So are there binoculars in every Haven cabin or is that just for the 2BR, or were they possibly just left there by the prior cruiser?

A group of dolphins is called a pod. Sometimes it is called a school of dolphins. The pod usually consists of around 12 to 200 dolphins. There are also super pods with thousands of dolphins, which are composed of a number of smaller pods (I copied and pasted)

A couple years ago I stayed in a Haven 2BR Villa and there were binoculars in the cabin. It was cool because at one point there was a flock, or school, or whatever the hell you call a bunch of dolphins together riding the bow wake of the ship. Also caught a glimpse of an enormous manta ray in the Bahamas. So are there binoculars in every Haven cabin or is that just for the 2BR, or were they possibly just left there by the prior cruiser?

Always in Garden Villas, we have never seen them in Haven 2BR's (over 7 cruises in this type stateroom) not sure about Owner's Suites.....of course they DO sell them in the photography store onboard! lol....

I think I'm just going to buy a pair. For some reason I thought binoculars were much more expensive. It seems hit or miss on whether they are in the cabin.

I have had good luck with my Nikon Monarch small yet powerful enough that I don't constantly wish for more. They are 8x36 and waterproof. Think I will get an extra pair for my wife. Mine are 8 years old, used a lot and still in excellent condition. I have had binoculars in my stateroom before. I have borrowed other peoples too. They just don't seem to work as well or get a focus as well as "your own".