One must eat thing on Escape

Thats good to know since we live in Vegas.

Thank you Sand and Seas.

I'm gonna have to try them once on board this september and also the very next time when we are in Vegas!

I hate to derail, but in Vegas forget about the nachos at Margaritaville and get the trash can nachos at Guy Fieri - either his location at the Linq or his Mexican joint at the Rio. The Margaritaville ones pale in comparison. These will change your life.

I hate to derail, but in Vegas forget about the nachos at Margaritaville and get the trash can nachos at Guy Fieri - either his location at the Linq or his Mexican joint at the Rio. The Margaritaville ones pale in comparison. These will change your life.

I remember vaguely getting them after playing tourist at the Linq. It came after a lot of drinking. Sadly no UBP on the strip :')

• 2 weeks later...
The made to order crepes at the buffet- ask for Nutella and top with the whipped crack-er, cream!

Eat while hot and go home happy.

I have been on the Getaway and the Escape and have heard about the great crepes, but have not tried them yet. Are they on the buffet just at dinner or at lunch also? I will be on the Escape in a week and a half and plan to definitely try them this time.

Mary Ann

Sadly, the tomahawk ribeye is no longer on the menu at Cagney's...

I was fine with them taking the lobster cause my favorite was the tomahawk an the huge porterhouse ..... Now that stinks cause they still had it 3 months ago.

The wagyu sirloin in Bayamo. Everything in Food Republic was great. Pinchos is good also. Just pick things from either menu that are to your taste and you can't go wrong.

Mary Ann

Totally agree with you on this one. The wagyu sirloin at Bayamo melts in your mouth! Also, love the presentation of the food at Bayamo!