Transfer shuttle port Miami to airport after escape cruise...

cbowls30

The super shuttle has a booth at the port terminals, you can prebook online with them as well. NCL also offer a couple of shuttle times but those depend on your flight time, I reckon it was close to noon when my NCL shuttle got to the airport, but I had picked the latest time possible. 10am disembarkation, massive queues to get off the ship, then the hunt for bags and going through immigration it was probably close to 11am by the time the bus actually left the port.

We used Larry's Limo's and were very happy. On time, courteous drivers and super clean and comfortable vehicle.

We booked them airport to Miami pre-cruise, then port to FLL after cruise. We use uber a lot, but for this highway ride, we went with a booked car.

all 3 times i've disembarked at Miami from an NCL cruise I've just hopped in a taxi.

There's tons available when you arrive and the ride is so short, it's about the same price as a shuttle would be if there's 2 of you.

yes yes yes

If you just grab a cab, you do not have to look for your shuttle. Or wait if someone else is riding. Or pay lots of money.

Grab and go works great.

hi can anyone recommend a shuttle company to prebook when we dissembark escape? Thanks

MIA or FLL????????

MIA cab will be fine

FLL there is SAS, Jiffy Jeff, Super Shuttle, Cab just to name a few.

Edited by beerman2

Just looked back at our online booking - $85.00. We requested the basic vehicle - three adults, three pieces of luggage. Large SUV type vehicle. Money well spent in our opinion.

Thanks for the info!