A Question for Copper 10-8

We will be on the Prisendam from August 4 through November 18. Could you please tell us who the following officers will be during that time.

Captain

Hotel Director

Cruise Director

We appreciate your providing everyone with this type of information.

Lenda

We will be on the Prisendam from August 4 through November 18. Could you please tell us who the following officers will be during that time.

Captain

Hotel Director

Cruise Director

We appreciate your providing everyone with this type of information.

Lenda

OK, that's a lengthy time period so you'll have some crew changes in there; here it goes:

Capt Jeroen Schuchmann, her former long-time staff captain & Ane Jan Smit, formerly of the Maasdam

HD Bart Jan Groeneveld, currently still on Amsterdam & Cees Tesselaar

CD Linda Minnikin all by herself

Always subject to change

That's six separate European itineraries plus a west-bound TA crossing to FLL; enjoy that! :D

OK, that's a lengthy time period so you'll have some crew changes in there; here it goes:

Capt Jeroen Schuchmann, her former long-time staff captain & Ane Jan Smit, formerly of the Maasdam

Always subject to change

That's six separate European itineraries plus a west-bound TA crossing to FLL; enjoy that! :D

Thanks for the quick reply.

We sailed with Captain Schuchman last year as both the Staff Captain and on his first contract as Captain.

We also sailed with Cees Tesselaar last year and one time before.

Linda Minnikin is another familar name as we were with her on the Prinsendam in 2011.

We are looking forward to meeting the other two you mentioned.

Thanks for the quick reply. As you probably guessed we like long cruises and the Prinsendam, so I know we will enjoy the cruises. We spent 92 days on her last year.

Looking forward to sailing with you in the future.

Lenda

Thanks for the quick reply.

We sailed with Captain Schuchman last year as both the Staff Captain and on his first contract as Captain.

We also sailed with Cees Tesselaar last year and one time before.

Linda Minnikin is another familar name as we were with her on the Prinsendam in 2011.

We are looking forward to meeting the other two you mentioned.

Thanks for the quick reply. As you probably guessed we like long cruises and the Prinsendam, so I know we will enjoy the cruises. We spent 92 days on her last year.

Looking forward to sailing with you in the future.

Lenda

Enjoy and likewise! Captain Ane Jan Smit is a real nice guy; began his career as an officer cadet on Maasdam and worked his way up to captain. I just worked two months with Bart Jan, another good one

Always subject to change

Thanks John. Welcome back. We start 34 days on The Elegent Explorer July 15 and just got notified today we have been assigned too SB Cabin on Sports Deck. Breakfast in the Pinnacle!:)

Ten day private auto tour of Scotland with guide/driver to Castles and Single Malt Distillery's before embarking Prisendam in Amsterdam.. Than back to Edinburgh for Military Tattoo at Edinburgh Castle before returning home,

Dream vacation

Piano Entertainer?

Happy Cruisers!

Hooray! Semper Fi!

B.

We always appreciate your "fill in the blanks" Copper.

Sailing relatively soon on the Zuiderdam on the Viking Crossing 8.23 - 9.10 from Copenhagen to NYC. Thanks in advance for sharing (knowing it can change) the following:

Captain

Cellar Master

Pinnacle Grill Manager

Hotel Director

Cruise Director

Thanks in advance!

Thanks John. Welcome back. We start 34 days on The Elegent Explorer July 15 and just got notified today we have been assigned too SB Cabin on Sports Deck. Breakfast in the Pinnacle!:)

Ten day private auto tour of Scotland with guide/driver to Castles and Single Malt Distillery's before embarking Prisendam in Amsterdam.. Than back to Edinburgh for Military Tattoo at Edinburgh Castle before returning home,

Dream vacation

Piano Entertainer?

Happy Cruisers!

Hooray! Semper Fi!

B.

Hi chief; another nice itinerary! Congrats on the upgrade! One of these years I want to do the Tattoo

Have a great time in my city of birth

Piano dude is Warren Harness

Semper Fi!

We always appreciate your "fill in the blanks" Copper.

Sailing relatively soon on the Zuiderdam on the Viking Crossing 8.23 - 9.10 from Copenhagen to NYC. Thanks in advance for sharing (knowing it can change) the following:

Captain

Cellar Master

Pinnacle Grill Manager

Hotel Director

Cruise Director

Thanks in advance!

Captain Bart Vaartjes

Cellar Master Miguel Borge

Pinnacle Grill Manager Rick Koolvoort

Hotel Director Ron Bontenbal

Cruise Director John Clelford

Always subject to change! Have a great time on Zuidy

Hi chief; another nice itinerary! Congrats on the upgrade! One of these years I want to do the Tattoo

Have a great time in my city of birth

Piano dude is Warren Harness

Semper Fi!

Piano dude Warren Harness is definitely a new name to us. Looking forward to new sounds. Thanks John.

hey copper, I know you are getting off Amsterdam soon, prob just as we board on july 17. Who will be captain, hd, cd, pg manager, "piano dude"? will be doing b2b, really looking forward to it. Thanks as always. Maybe we will catch up on another journey. Doug 4*

hey copper, I know you are getting off Amsterdam soon, prob just as we board on july 17. Who will be captain, hd, cd, pg manager, "piano dude"? will be doing b2b, really looking forward to it. Thanks as always. Maybe we will catch up on another journey. Doug 4*

You will have some of the "world cruise" crew back who are returning from vacation

Capt Jonathan Mercer

HD Henk Mensink

CD Jorge Alvarez

PG I Ketut de Ariya aka "Ariya"

Piano dude David Woods

Always subject to change, enjoy that voyage to Anchorage and back

Thanks for the info. I know a few from our 45 day south pacific 2 years ago. Thanks for the reply and I assume you will be going on vacation, if true, have fun and enjoy. Doug

I'm already there and enjoying it, mate! Take care and be safe! Enjoy the co-flagship and God's country

CoppIIer,

I will be on the 49 day Atlantic Crossing on the Veendam October 20,2017. I would appreciate information on the Captain, Cruise Director, Hotel Director, Pinnacle Grill Manager and Piano Man.

CoppIIer,

I will be on the 49 day Atlantic Crossing on the Veendam October 20,2017. I would appreciate information on the Captain, Cruise Director, Hotel Director, Pinnacle Grill Manager and Piano Man.

Capt Eric van der Wal

HD Frank Ulbricht

CD Jeremy Whited

PG Jonathan Werleman

Piano dude Rafael Nannetti

Always subject to change; enyoy that roundtrip TA

Hi Copper,

We're on the Amsterdam starting on Monday. Who will our officers be?

Thank you!

Karen

Capt Fred Eversen

HD Bart Jan Groeneveld

CD Jorge Alvarez

DRM Donny Dharmawan

Always subject to change

Enjoy that 2-week voyage to Anchorage and back!

Capt Fred Eversen

HD Bart Jan Groeneveld

CD Jorge Alvarez

DRM Donny Dharmawan

Always subject to change

Enjoy that 2-week voyage to Anchorage and back!

Thanks Copper! This is the 4th time on this itinerary and we love it and the Amsterdam. Celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary (It was in April but 40 years is 40 years). One year I hope we'll be on board when you are. I think we were a couple of years ago on the Westerdam. I did the Behind the Scenes Tour and Christine Ferris from the HAL office was on the tour as well. I remember saying hi to "John" and, at the time, I didn't connect it to you, but having seen your picture a few times I'm wondering if it was you.

Karen

Thanks Copper! This is the 4th time on this itinerary and we love it and the Amsterdam. Celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary (It was in April but 40 years is 40 years). One year I hope we'll be on board when you are. I think we were a couple of years ago on the Westerdam. I did the Behind the Scenes Tour and Christine Ferris from the HAL office was on the tour as well. I remember saying hi to "John" and, at the time, I didn't connect it to you, but having seen your picture a few times I'm wondering if it was you.

Karen

It's a real nice itinerary!

I do know Christine however, Westerdam is one ship I've never worked ;) One day!

Does it ever bother you that no one ever asks who the Security Officer is going to be? [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Hey! I do that every time I ask!

Very important position with some of the nicest officers on the ships. There was a really short lady SO on the Rotterdam. I have forgotten her name but she was a gem, so friendly and helpful: it was a pleasure to have her on this 30 day cruise.

Does it ever bother you that no one ever asks who the Security Officer is going to be? [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

It really doesn't ;p Take a look on the back page of the Cruise Log the HK guys (and girls now) put in your stateroom mailbox on the last evening of the cruise :D