LIVE from GRANDEUR of the Seas - July 8, 2017

First glimpse of the pool deck. Absolutely gorgeous. But something tells me they didn't complete the latest dry dock update. It looks like they're still installing a Flowrider at the bottom left. What a weird spot for it.

7c515c65ef37d4a44d568a3724e758a9.jpg

York I love your reviews and I sailed with you on the Navigator in March! I was wondering if you might take a picture of the schedule for the Baby Nursery. I know you are not traveling with and babies, so I don't want to cramp your style, but I am doing it for the first time, with a ten month old in August. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!!! I hope you have a Glorious time. Your review from last year gave me the confidence to book a smaller older ship!!

Come on Tim. Really, a salad?

b699018ebfbc822908b597c6aa368549.jpg

I did have one roast beef sandwich as well however they still serve that crap au jus on this ship so I will probably not have anymore this trip.

If anyone cares, the salad was actually pretty good.

Come on Tim. Really, a salad?

b699018ebfbc822908b597c6aa368549.jpg

I did have one roast beef sandwich as well however they still serve that crap au jus on this ship so I will probably not have anymore this trip.

If anyone cares, the salad was actually pretty good.

Nothing wrong with a salad, especially if it's with a side of steak [emoji6]

Sent from my Samsung Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for doing this review. We have sailed Grandeur many times and love the ship.

But- what the heck is going on? Did they put the ship back in service and not finish the dry dock? Is the pool deck really torn up like that?? I would not be a happy cruiser if I just boarded and found this mess!

Hope they get things fixed soon.

Have a great cruise!

what the heck is going on? Did they put the ship back in service and not finish the dry dock? Is the pool deck really torn up like that?? I would not be a happy cruiser if I just boarded and found this mess!

Haha. The photo I posted earlier was from dry dock. That was just a failed attempt at humor on my part.

Dry dock:

0b95e9eee059d903a6150f834b2cf0ed.jpg

Right now:

8c1083187ae6948be44656e57c29e78a.jpg

Love Grandeur. Sailed her several times. She's a sentimental favorite. I remember when we thought she was huge. :') I'm originally from Southern Maryland, transplanted to Ohio. Miss real crab cakes. And crab feasts.

Looking forward to following this thread.