LIVE from GRANDEUR of the Seas - July 8, 2017

can you let me know if they have Dr.Pepper in the freestyle machines thanks
If there are freestyle machines (not sure about this ship) there could be Mr Pibb.
Dr. Pepper is not a coke product so Dr Pepper would not be in the Freestyle Machines.

Read this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2493126 for all the flavours I posted that are in the freesytle coke machines and there is Pibb Xtra® & Pibb Zero™ available.

We came back from dinner to this. I guess our stateroom attendant Fernando didn't want us sleeping together. He's very old fashioned.

534be78ae29aa4e2ec8d2c7a10af3726.jpg

I always try to get DH to agree to separating the beds when in an ocean view or an inside -- especially on Vision class. Gives a little more "walking around" room. I am not always successful. Katherine

We came back from dinner to this. I guess our stateroom attendant Fernando didn't want us sleeping together. He's very old fashioned.

534be78ae29aa4e2ec8d2c7a10af3726.jpg

We always have ours separated. A lot better to get out of bed in the middle of the night and also makes the cabin seem bigger. You can both sleep in one bed, if it really matters to you.....lol Personally, I love the separation. My husband has restless leg syndrome and I hate being kicked all night....

Gwen :)

Viking Crown off to a good start early. Surprisingly Courtney is still awake and with me here right now. I'm used to being here alone, it feels weird. I'm not sure if I like it. She's also drinking a Long Island Ice Tea. I've never seen her do that before. Somehow I think CruiseLifeRick is to blame for this.

61fbfd104f416462dc415e076264df16.jpg

5d92bc543fcd0453b512cece3c9a59af.jpg

Better than when i was there in February. It was dead back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Captain Thor just made an announcement that we are on our way to help a sailboat about an hour away that has damaged sails and is low on fuel. It shouldn't affect our Bermuda arrival time tomorrow.

A round of applause broke out in the Windjammer after that announcement. I wonder if they still would have clapped if the Captain said because of this we have to skip Bermuda and go to Falmouth instead.

Get some cupcakes and roast beef sandwiches for them.

Even if they haven't eaten for weeks, they would probably pass on the terrible brown gravy-like au jus that they serve at the Park Cafe on this ship.

If I were on the sailboat, I would request that an Oasis class ship with good au jus come rescue me.