LIVE from GRANDEUR of the Seas - July 8, 2017

Haven't seen any carp. [emoji226]

I'm trying not to overwhelm your thread with my meaningless comments.... BUT...

I'm dying :'):'):'):') Carp. ;):D

This and the whole autocorrect/sailboat issue. You really have a lot of problems, don't you Tim? Poor thing!

PLEASE let us know how that bed situation worked out!

Lisa N.

We came back from dinner to this. I guess our stateroom attendant Fernando didn't want us sleeping together. He's very old fashioned.

534be78ae29aa4e2ec8d2c7a10af3726.jpg

I had mine separated when I cruised Solo on the Grandier. I was also on deck 3, with the large window. I loved walking up to look out of the window. This brings back wonderful memories. I also loved that large mirror on the wall, because it gave the illusion of more space.

Day 3 and I've yet to see one speedo. Thankfully I haven't seen anyone wear an Alter Lateral Flash either. You don't know what that is? Google it. It makes a speedo look like a pillow case.

Actually, don't google it. Trust me. It's not easy on the eyes.

OMG! I should have listened and not googled it.

Day 3 and I've yet to see one speedo. Thankfully I haven't seen anyone wear an Alter Lateral Flash either. You don't know what that is? Google it. It makes a speedo look like a pillow case.

That takes a special kind of weird to come up with that. Don't ever care to see one live.

Thanks to my airdrop you have just scared Lisa and ruined her appetite for lunch. She says she will exact her revenge in September.

Is that even legal???:o:eek:

After all the comments I had to google it. And not what I was thinking it was but I'm sure it's very popular on some beaches. And definitely needs some very fastidious grooming habits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW....I'm speechless....:eek:

I've read enough of Tim's reviews to trust him - if he says don't google it --I'm not gonna....

and I've seen some similar matching suits in Kohl's -- joked with my husband that he could wear on a cruise and then a few days later, someone posted a pic of 3 family members wearing those same kinds of suits... (he was never in a million years actually planning on buying or wearing it...)

CLRick -- they are all trying to be you !!

Sandy

Alter Lateral Flash - i just had to google as curiosity got the best (or worst) of me. I have happily never seen this on a Royal Cruise, though I have seen people who should never be in a bathing suit sans cover.

You warned me but I didn't listen.