LIVE from GRANDEUR of the Seas - July 8, 2017

Another quick question- is the HDMI port on the TV accessible (could you possibly unplug the cable and plug in another one)? I'm boarding when you're leaving and want to know if I should even bother bringing one to watch my own movies on the TV and whatnot.

Thanks!

When i was on Grandeur in March, i was able to access the hdmi port on the TV AND get it to change input with the remote. I am not sure if it was a fluke or not with the remote

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What are you wearing? The faces those women are making leads me to believe the "I pooped today" tee may be on. Or perhaps you aren't wearing any pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The woman in the background doesn't look as OK as the guy in front. Maybe Tim is wearing all the zipper pulls he has accumulated over the years, thus the look of disgust from a fellow trivia contestant.:confused:

The woman in the background doesn't look as OK as the guy in front. Maybe Tim is wearing all the zipper pulls he has accumulated over the years, thus the look of disgust from a fellow trivia contestant.:confused:

It's gas.

Some slight progress here with the wifi. Here's our table last night at Giovanni's followed by some delicious appetizers.

a6ee2b77d830f73f81a90bcc3a3a2538.jpg

Almond-crusted scallops minus the pesto sauce (I'm allergic)

c90df500d62347d0c6bbc6a95885ad19.jpg

Mozzarella in Carrozza

d3846a507ffe166f224113e57b55cea8.jpg

Baked eggplant parm

9ba25082c79f58ff1c31487126bf48c3.jpg

Is the Giovanni's eggplant parm better than the MDR eggplant parm? I found the one in the MDR to be overly salted to the point of inedible... which is why I prefer going to a specialty restaurant on Italian night (but have never been to Giovanni's).

Is the Giovanni's eggplant parm better than the MDR eggplant parm? I found the one in the MDR to be overly salted to the point of inedible... which is why I prefer going to a specialty restaurant on Italian night (but have never been to Giovanni's).

I think it's better at Giovanni's. It didn't seem too salty last night.

Tonight we're going to a have a mammoth feast at Giovanni's Table and then immediately after that, we're going to check out the "Secrets to a flatter stomach" class.

We both had the beef tenderloin. Mine with the reduction sauce was fantastic.

For the flatter stomach class, did they just pour reduction sauce on your stomach?

More seriously, I miss the mozzarella app at Jamie's Italian.

The best part about climbing the rock wall on these gray-haired ships is that because they are so old, there is always a chance that the wall will come crumbling down on top of you and kill you. You don't get that added excitement on the Oasis & Quantum classes. #BonusThrill

81903713b12bd208c13338c778017d13.jpg

51be3eb07a11052103d9ec6a36495e03.jpg

Seriously, the weather is absolutely perfect right now (jinx x3). 84 degrees F, not a cloud in the sky and yet there are many people in the indoor Solarium. Why are you even on vacation? Just stay home and watch Ellen.

Of course I say all that while Courtney is still sound asleep.

5f6455ea9a8ab96985556269fcdc3372.jpg

Seriously, the weather is absolutely perfect right now (jinx x3). 84 degrees F, not a cloud in the sky and yet there are many people in the indoor Solarium. Why are you even on vacation? Just stay home and watch Ellen.

Because the Solarium is Adults only!

The only place to get away from those pesky kids!

Day 3 and I've yet to see one speedo. Thankfully I haven't seen anyone wear an Alter Lateral Flash either. You don't know what that is? Google it. It makes a speedo look like a pillow case.

Actually, don't google it. Trust me. It's not easy on the eyes.

Day 3 and I've yet to see one speedo. Thankfully I haven't seen anyone wear an Alter Lateral Flash either. You don't know what that is? Google it. It makes a speedo look like a pillow case.

Actually, don't google it. Trust me. It's not easy on the eyes.

OMG.:eek: