LIVE from GRANDEUR of the Seas - July 8, 2017

I wouldn't wear an Alter Lateral Flash at this place.

4623f70ffa4c7118aebc1089910e9a3c.jpg

OMG this made me snort coffee out of my nose! Not a pleasant sight.

I think I had a frozen boner in my younger days but don't remember the detailsclear.png?emoji-halo-1683!!

Did you get this too? Looks intriguing.

c0e85041cb44743ec5e8a86de30c3164.jpg

Ohhhhh that sounds fun! Tim, where you live in NY do they eat fries with gravy? I'd never heard of that until I moved to Syracuse and I got surprisingly hooked on it. Ate more often than I'd care to admit! :o

Lisa N.

Ohhhhh that sounds fun! Tim, where you live in NY do they eat fries with gravy? I'd never heard of that until I moved to Syracuse and I got surprisingly hooked on it. Ate more often than I'd care to admit! :o

Lisa N.

You mean you've never heard of Poutine?!?!?! Its pretty much fries, with gravy and cheese curds. AMAZING. But its a Canadian thing, specifically Montreal, but has been making its way south. I actually saw it in a WENDYS in Toronto a couple years back.

You mean you've never heard of Poutine?!?!?! Its pretty much fries, with gravy and cheese curds. AMAZING. But its a Canadian thing, specifically Montreal, but has been making its way south. I actually saw it in a WENDYS in Toronto a couple years back.

Oh yeah, I've had poutine lots. But this was just fries with gravy. It was like the standard in Syracuse like instead of ketchup. But that is a good point, maybe it evolved from the poutine since it's close to Canada.

Mmm... now I'm hungry!

Lisa N

Oh yeah, I've had poutine lots. But this was just fries with gravy. It was like the standard in Syracuse like instead of ketchup. But that is a good point, maybe it evolved from the poutine since it's close to Canada.

Mmm... now I'm hungry!

Lisa N

The fries with gravy is a big thing down here in the central Appalachians. Good stuff. Along with Bacon 🥓 Cheddar Fries. There's a good group all wrapped up in a tasty package right there.

The fries with gravy is a big thing down here in the central Appalachians. Good stuff. Along with Bacon 🥓 Cheddar Fries. There's a good group all wrapped up in a tasty package right there.

Lisa N.

Oh yes. I like the Montreal version the best.

I have not but some guy just walked by with 3 of them and they looked pretty darn good.

I remember the last time we were in Bermuda, looking at the restaurant prices, I thought we had stopped at Atlantis (Nassau) by mistake.

I remember the last time we were in Bermuda, looking at the restaurant prices, I thought we had stopped at Atlantis (Nassau) by mistake.

Yeah it's not cheap here but so worth it.

Our dinner last night (2 appetizers, 2 entrees, 2-3 glasses of wine for Courtney) was $150-$160 with tax and tip.