LIVE from GRANDEUR of the Seas - July 8, 2017

Sails were damaged and they were out of fuel for 2-3 days. The whole process took about 45 minutes or so once we got there. I periscoped the last 22 minutes, you can see them hand over big bags of fuel.

Someone said there was a dog onboard the sailboat too but I didn't see it.

So did they just give them fuel and send them on their way?

You ate at Chops last night and Giovanni's tonight. Will you be eating at the MDR? Just wondering if they still offered escargot every night like they did in February.

We may go to the MDR on night 4 or 5. Tomorrow night we are eating off the ship.

I saw tonight's MDR menu earlier this evening. There was escargot on it.

Another quick question- is the HDMI port on the TV accessible (could you possibly unplug the cable and plug in another one)? I'm boarding when you're leaving and want to know if I should even bother bringing one to watch my own movies on the TV and whatnot.

Thanks!

You ate at Chops last night and Giovanni's tonight. Will you be eating at the MDR? Just wondering if they still offered escargot every night like they did in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sailed from 6/29 - 7/8. Escargot was offered every night in the MDR.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I think CruiseLifeRick has some competition.

35484d19600aa7fb980b700dc3756636.jpg

aargh....Rick's outfits are much nicer.

So after you got this guy's picture did you laugh or gag? Did you ask him name and why he was wearing this and where he bought it? (Looks like the tie matches the jacket and pants. Did you have a chance to see his socks?) Do they have an ugly outift contest on the 5 night Grandeur cruises?

So after you got this guy's picture did you laugh or gag? Did you ask him name and why he was wearing this and where he bought it? (Looks like the tie matches the jacket and pants. Did you have a chance to see his socks?) Do they have an ugly outift contest on the 5 night Grandeur cruises?

Oh man that's a lot of questions.

What are you wearing? The faces those women are making leads me to believe the "I pooped today" tee may be on. Or perhaps you aren't wearing any pants.

Haha. I may zoom in on their faces and make that my new avatar.

I think CruiseLifeRick has some competition.

35484d19600aa7fb980b700dc3756636.jpg

I've just recently gotten into the cruising thing . . . Is "That Guy" a regular on all cruises? I've avoided him on airplanes and land vacations for decades . . .