LIVE from GRANDEUR of the Seas - July 8, 2017

Obviously it's open now because the Quest is about to start here.

a35b2adcdcfc27c8e1ca346da7840fc2.jpg

The Quest. This is where Pee Wee Herman might be found tonight. Just watch out if they ask for a man's trousers.;p

As for your sunglasses you might find them in the straw market next time you visit Labadee.

A priest, a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "What is this? A joke?"

Funniest post of the entire thread. Well done MM.

And did you notice that I never once said "Lady G"? Well, I mean until just now.

I'm not exactly sure but are they doing the Macarena?

That was the Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper. That's not on your playlist?

The Macarena came on immediately after that. Is it a coincidence that the wifi died right when the Macarena came on? These conspiracy theorists may be on to something.

Enjoy your last day on board York and have safe travels home. Great "live" as always! Thanks for taking us along!!!

Thanks for following along floatel!

By the way, your name just autocorrected to "floater". Thankfully I haven't seen any of those in any of the public bathrooms.

I just ran into my Kentucky comrade in the Solarium (the Grand Door guy). We shared a few more laughs, we hugged, we cried a little and then we gently patted each other on the fanny and went our separate ways. The next encounter could be a little awkward. Eye contact will probably be at a bare minimum.

de5c4d062965d736ac297869dc0581a6.jpg

38ac01b9ae3061e6a4fa19ff10e10333.jpg

You haven't mentioned kids on board, so I assume no big issues. Our next cruise we waited till school is back in session, but in the quest to look for something new we might give this a try someday. Thanks for the posts.

You haven't mentioned kids on board, so I assume no big issues. Our next cruise we waited till school is back in session, but in the quest to look for something new we might give this a try someday. Thanks for the posts.

Not bad at all. Last year was fine too.

Have you ever sailed Thanksgiving week? We made that mistake once. Never again.

Not bad at all. Last year was fine too.

Have you ever sailed Thanksgiving week? We made that mistake once. Never again.

Once we did a week before Thanksgiving and no problems, but the daylight is too short for my sun goddess wife.. I like the idea of Bermuda in July. Baltimore is only a 400 mile drive for us and I can wear my "I don't normally hate, but when I do, I hate the Baltimore Ravens" shirt.

The final day of this 5-day journey. Of course the wifi has been working like absolute dog carp since my last post last night.

I am going to be saying "carp" instead of crap for the rest of summer and have to explain all of this!! You guys are HILARIOUS :) :'):D