LIVE from GRANDEUR of the Seas - July 8, 2017

I'm expecting "high fives" as you disembark and I embark.

Will be reading this thread with enjoyment, as always with your reviews.

I have a picture quest for you. Can you find and take a picture of the "Pets at Sea" shop/kiosk on board? (CLUE: it should be near the kids clubs)

Next, I am going to post 35-40 photos of our luggage from 9 different angles. Enjoy.

Tim! Perfect timing! [emoji4]Getting ready to head out tomorrow on a road trip to southern Indiana, and undoubtably your scenery over the next 5 days will be better than mine!

Really looking forward to Bermuda pics and commentary-hoping to get there one of these days....Hope you guys have a great cruise!

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a picture quest for you. Can you find and take a picture of the "Pets at Sea" shop/kiosk on board? (CLUE: it should be near the kids clubs)

I dont believe they have the Pets at Sea anymore.

I don't remember seeing that in February. You're following this the same reason I am, aren't you?!?!?!?

Please take care of Grandeur, we board when you get back. Let us know how the CD is, I think she's a little New. Susan something

:eek: A villainous review! Is the evil doctor going to let you eat and drink this time?

Have a great time! Make sure you pack the squatty.....

He hasn't be back since yesterday... maybe he fell into a glass of Tito's.:confused:

Heading out on Grandeur in September...first time on her. Taking a friend on her first cruise while I go on my umpteenth. Really looking forward to getting back on a cruise ship and not a mega-ship. I want to feel like I'm on a cruise and not at the mall. Looking forward to this review!!

We all know all eyes are on the Stained Glass Pub first, then the Best Western

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is there a Twisted Kilt near the cruise port? I could see some Scottish Eggs and Caronas being consumed while watching preseason Giants football or rerun NY Islanders games.

We all know all eyes are on the Stained Glass Pub first, then the Best Western

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Current state right now:

c7e902fc00ccffdd75b555122396643f.jpg

Had a great dinner at Pappas tonight. By far the best crab cake I have ever had. Details to come later on.

Note to self: when in a Baltimore sports bar do not ask the bartender to put the Yankees game on one of the TVs.

Oh Hell No, That's like being in Baltimore and asking for the Steelers game. A Cardinal Sin. You knew I was gonna jump on you for that one.

I'm so damn late to this party. Oh well, I have no doubt that Tim will deliver some pets at sea to this thread. Perhaps some rare species we have never seen before. Let's just hope they're up on all their shots.

Tim delivering animals gives me a mental image.

f49ed48c3b393715e15523621c61dd14.jpg

Which leads to the following question, is this what Tim might wear on formal night?

9792f40c3988141bf63ed7f98520cbdf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums