Suites & blu

xroadrunnerx

Suite guest access is supposed to be subject to availability for dinner ,Some time periods are more crowded than others. Res are not accepted,

Breakfast always open to suite guests,

We have been in a Suite when Suite guests were denied access to Blu and on our last cruise we were in AQ and on 2 occasions saw Suite guests turned away as Blu was full & some AQ guests were waiting for tables.

We have been in a Suite when Suite guests were denied access to Blu and on our last cruise we were in AQ and on 2 occasions saw Suite guests turned away as Blu was full & some AQ guests were waiting for tables.

That certainly does happen on some cruises. Many Suite passengers never think about asking the MCC to call for them. If they are full they will tell her so that those wanting to dine in Blu can make other arrangements for the evening. However, they tend to find a spot when the MCC calls.

Since that Suite passengers have an exclusive venue in Luminae, I believe that they should not be able to use Blu. I've been on a few cruises where Blu did get very crowded because lots of Suite passengers preferred to dine in Blu. I'm ready to be flamed!

When in a suite on summit before luminae we were charged for every dinner taken in blu after luminae we wouldn't want to eat in Blu, luminae on summit was fantastic!

The charge was eliminate a long time ago. Most people I've talk to really enjoy Lumanae and see that as a reason to book a Suite. Others disagree. Food choices are based on individual preferences.

That certainly does happen on some cruises. Many Suite passengers never think about asking the MCC to call for them. If they are full they will tell her so that those wanting to dine in Blu can make other arrangements for the evening. However, they tend to find a spot when the MCC calls.

Since that Suite passengers have an exclusive venue in Luminae, I believe that they should not be able to use Blu. I've been on a few cruises where Blu did get very crowded because lots of Suite passengers preferred to dine in Blu. I'm ready to be flamed!

As suite guests we have never dined in Blu in the evening but our son has when he has had friends in Aqua. When he has it has always been by arrangement and his group have avoided peak times. To just 'arrive' and expect to be seated is simply not respectful of staff or fellow guests.

I still cannot understand why Luminae does not 'invite' one or two Aqua, Concierge or perhaps Elite guests to try Luminae each evening....if they were invited early or late seating it would not impact on the suite level service but would give guests a 'taster' of the suite experience... Everyone would win. Celebrity could have encouraged guests to upgrade next cruise, guests would experience a dining event they hadn't (or even could pay for)... Luminae would not have been rushed off its feet and the suite guests who occasionally wish to dine in Blu would not feel guilty!

As suite guests we have never dined in Blu in the evening but our son has when he has had friends in Aqua. When he has it has always been by arrangement and his group have avoided peak times. To just 'arrive' and expect to be seated is simply not respectful of staff or fellow guests.

I still cannot understand why Luminae does not 'invite' one or two Aqua, Concierge or perhaps Elite guests to try Luminae each evening....if they were invited early or late seating it would not impact on the suite level service but would give guests a 'taster' of the suite experience... Everyone would win. Celebrity could have encouraged guests to upgrade next cruise, guests would experience a dining event they hadn't (or even could pay for)... Luminae would not have been rushed off its feet and the suite guests who occasionally wish to dine in Blu would not feel guilty!

The decision to limit Luminae came fr ***** the top. They believe that the appeal of Luminae is that it is exclusive. If they allow non Suites passengers to dine there it loses its appeal. I can understand that logic and believe it applies to Blu as well.

After luminae we wouldn't want to eat in Blu

We feel the same way. We usually book Aqua so we can eat in Blu. On one cruise, we upgraded to a Suite, and did not want to go to Blu, since we thought the food in Luminae was better. We did go to Blu for breakfast one day, since it opened earlier than Luminae.