Problem with Princess Website

Cruisin Broad

Has anyone else experienced a problem with the Princess website today? My traveling companions had booked flights last week via Princess EZAir, but the flights are not showing this afternoon. I was checking online to see if the flights I wanted were available and noticed their flights had disappeared. Maybe it's just a glitch with the Princess site and their reservations will reappear later????

I had a problem too. Got an email from Princess telling me to take a look at the flights available for my cruise, but when I logged in, Cruise Personalizer told me I couldn't book yet...I had to wait until 330 days before my cruise. I'm within that time frame. Figured I'd wait until tomorrow to try again.

The seats that my traveling companions had requested are now showing as available on the actual airline website, so something odd is happening. My traveling companions are traveling from BWI to SFO and I'm traveling from TUS to SFO; however, today the Princess website has our departure airport as DFW. Our departure airports were correct before today.

We were also having problems on Saturday where our pre-paid gratuities are not reflected anymore.

Same for me - in my case I think it may have something to do with a redeployment of the Ruby Princess, Everything else has been changed to new dates but not the pre-paid gratuities. Oddly others on my roll call indicate that they were moved to the Star Princess, but mine still shows the Ruby but with new dates and a new booking number. Hopefully everything gets sorted out soon.

I am seeing strange things happening to my reservations especially the February 2019 where the Emerald was substituted for the Ruby. I think with the shuffling of ships, it has the IT department pulling their hair out trying to keep up. I have never been very impressed with their web design people and once again we are seeing their deficiencies. Hopefully they will fix the many problems soon.

Still probs this morning in UK. Cannot pre pay gratuities in cruise personaliser. Option has no passenger drop down menu. Been same all weekend Princess pls sort.

Same thing for us. Tried to pre pay gratuities and could not. Will try again today.

Yes - seems to be an issue with Princess web site. I paid for gratuities on Friday, got the confirmation email, but now unable to open or see that pre paid gratuities are there. They also are not showing on the Travel Summary. So, Princess if you read items here, fix your web site, so I do not have to argue when I get on the ship.

Our gratuity payments and onboard credits were not showing last night either, but they are showing today. One of my friends whose flight had disappeared contacted Princess today and the Princess rep said they couldn't do anything about the flights since they had been "canceled." We, however, were not the ones who canceled them. The flights that my friends had reserved are no longer available on the EZAir page. My friends have now booked directly with the airline since they don't want to take a chance on this happening again.

It seems every line is having problems with the web.

As the post below from the Celebrity thread shows

I went on the site this morning. It told me there were 42 days until On Line Check In opens, but I had to get out the trusty old calendar to count the days in order to find out it was August 29th. Gee that's much better than telling me that in plain English. I checked the itinerary of my Ultimate Caribbean Cruise to find it said Grand Cayman is docked. It isn't, it's always tendered said the Captains Club rep with whom I checked. The site told me the cruise check in time from Ft. Lauderdale's Port Everglades is 8:30 AM. That was surprising, since I know the folks disembarking will still be on board at that hour. Then I noticed it said 8:30 AM PST! Why I need to know the time in California to board a cruise departing from Ft. Lauderdale to the Caribbean I have no idea. I scrolled down the page to a section that said Shore Excursions I might like. There were 3 prominently listed along with lovely pictures. 1. Beachfront Santa Monica, Malibu and Beverly Hills with airport drop-off. 2.San Diego and La Jolla Highlights with airport drop-off. 3. Panoramic Astoria. Really?!!! I'm going to the Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale people!!!!! I think the IT department must be one of three choices. 1. Incompetent 2.Drunk 3.Drugged!