Opinions Please...Getting Explore 4 If Already Booked

Luvsnorkeling

I didn't call because (1) my own computer was in the shop, and it has all the numbers for the FIVE bookings (10 people) I want to change, and (2) had a friend helping with a major de-cluttering project.

I will call in the morning! I hope the price doesn't jump more than that ($100 more is what's showing now).

Were we to add Explore 4 to our 2018 cruise, the price would go up $800 pp (net $700 pp when you factor in the $100 OBC pp), and we'd lose the Signature Experience that HAL added to our original booking. An easy pass. In fact, the HAL rep herself immediately said it was not a good deal.

YMMV (and I hope it does! :) )

Atlanta and Andi! Woohoo -- I left a message for my PCC and she called back with my FIVE bookings (ten people) already up on her computer for re-faring. The whole phone call took about 3 minutes counting the time I spent gushing!

I would obviously never pay $724pp for the SBP but I couldn't NOT do this -- for the $100pp same as Andi got... and a Pinnacle Grill dinner as well. I am one happy camper!

Atlanta and Andi! Woohoo -- I left a message for my PCC and she called back with my FIVE bookings (ten people) already up on her computer for re-faring. The whole phone call took about 3 minutes counting the time I spent gushing!

I would obviously never pay $724pp for the SBP but I couldn't NOT do this -- for the $100pp same as Andi got... and a Pinnacle Grill dinner as well. I am one happy camper!

That's great!'