Can These Prices Be For Real?????

richsea

I have been tracking prices for 10 and 11 night sailings in January on Reflection. Just got an alert that prices for just about all catagories of balcony rooms have increased by about 50 %. Prices for these rooms are now mostly over $4,000 PER PERSON!

Seriously?? They are out of their minds!

I have been tracking prices for 10 and 11 night sailings in January on Reflection. Just got an alert that prices for just about all catagories of balcony rooms have increased by about 50 %. Prices for these roms are now mostly over $4,000 PER PERSON!

Seriously?? They are out of their minds!

I think you might have posted this on the wrong board.

While you on on this Princess board, check out what Princess has to offer..

I think you want the Celebrity board, not RCI (or Princess). It's all a matter of supply and demand. Probably a big group has taken a big chunk of cabins and the ones they have left have higher prices. Check again in a few days, but January is a HUGE month for big groups on Celebrity ships. So much so that quite a few entire ships are chartered.

Supply and demand. As supply dwindles and demand remains, prices go up. Doesn't matter which cruise line. I've seen prices double or even triple months away from sailing. If there are cabins left after final payment, they'll go on sale but usually for more than the early bird is paying. I see this time after time.

Supply and demand. As supply dwindles and demand remains, prices go up. Doesn't matter which cruise line. I've seen prices double or even triple months away from sailing. If there are cabins left after final payment, they'll go on sale but usually for more than the early bird is paying. I see this time after time.

Exactly right Pam!