Access desk info -- does it transfer from one cruise to the next?

brookie848

For our February 2017 cruise, we contacted the access desk regarding a couple of needs (low sodium diet and a liquid waiver).

Will those requests transfer to our future cruises or will we need to contact the access desk again?

Thanks!

I have to notify the Access Desk with dietary requests for each cruise,

We also make sure that we notify Access Desk with plenty of time before *each* cruise.

To make it easier, we typically attach the same "main form" (the completed NCL form), plus a summary of the key points, and a reminder that it all still applies.

We do add a "header" to each page of the NCL form so that no one disregards it as "out of date".

Never had a problem, and the ship has clearly been aware of our needs each time.

Thanks everyone!

I figured they wouldn't carry over, but I was hoping for a miracle that we wouldn't have to go through all of that again.

I'll have my husband start the process tonight (he's in charge of stuff like this...I'm in charge of finding information and making the fun plans). :D

We also make sure that we notify Access Desk with plenty of time before *each* cruise.

To make it easier, we typically attach the same "main form" (the completed NCL form), plus a summary of the key points, and a reminder that it all still applies.

We do add a "header" to each page of the NCL form so that no one disregards it as "out of date".

Never had a problem, and the ship has clearly been aware of our needs each time.

What kind of header do you add and how do you add it. Would love your advice as my dad is handicap and we always submit the form. Would love to do what you do and just keep the same form every year and just add a header.

For our February 2017 cruise, we contacted the access desk regarding a couple of needs (low sodium diet and a liquid waiver).

Will those requests transfer to our future cruises or will we need to contact the access desk again?

Thanks!

NCL is horrible about keeping track of things like that, they don't even remember your unexpired passport details. To be safe contact them again.