Which B2B would you do?

Brooke71991

I am planning a b2b for april 2019. We are doing an 8 day followed by a 5-6 day. I am going mostly for the places (I love scenic places!) not necessarily the ship, but it is important for the ship to be good as well. I am trying to decide between carnival horizon or sunshine:

My choices would be:

Carnival Horizon 8 day

Grand Turk

San Juan

St. Kitts

St. Maarten

Carnival Horizon 6 day

Ocho Rios

Grand Caymen

Cozumel

Vs.

Carnival Sunshine 8 day

Grank Turk

San Juan

St. Kitts

St. Maarten

Carnival Sunshine 5 day

Amber Cove

Grand Turk

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!!

Horizon, and not because it will be a new ship, but because the shorter 6 day cruise following the 8 day cruise, to me, has a more interesting itinerary than the second leg of the Sunshine B2B. I would never want to do Grand Turk twice. Not a fan of GT. JMHO.

Horizon. It is longer, and I hated Amber Cove when I went. Also, Grand Turk is nothing other than a beach IMHO. You will enjoy Grand Cayman, the beaches are gorgeous, and Cozumel is a good time as well. Jamaica is a cool place to go if you're willing to spend money on excursions.

I am planning a b2b for april 2019. We are doing an 8 day followed by a 5-6 day. I am going mostly for the places (I love scenic places!) not necessarily the ship, but it is important for the ship to be good as well. I am trying to decide between carnival horizon or sunshine:

My choices would be:

Carnival Horizon 8 day

Grand Turk

San Juan

St. Kitts

St. Maarten

Carnival Horizon 6 day

Ocho Rios

Grand Caymen

Cozumel

Vs.

Carnival Sunshine 8 day

Grank Turk

San Juan

St. Kitts

St. Maarten

Carnival Sunshine 5 day

Amber Cove

Grand Turk

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!!

Lots of bad reviews on the Sunshine.

Alaska, 7 up and 7 back. OOps, Princess.

I do not have any interest in Alaska at the moment. Maybe at some point when my children are older. Also, I have got the impression that princess may be a lil too stuck up for my taste. Not to mention the poor whale one of the princess ships showed up with dead in its bow not too long ago.

The cost are slightly different though not much and not really a factor. I just wanted a decent caribbean b2b and those were the ones I saw. Although there may be more on different ships. I have just noticed many people like sunshine, so I looked at her. And of course Horizon is brand new, so looked at her as well.