switching Boardwalk and Central Park perks

Has anybody who has been booked into a central park balcony been able to switch their perks to what the people in the boardwalk balcony's get?

We have a CP balcony booked but arent wine drinkers so we'd like to switch if possible.

Bill

Have you looked at switching to a bw balcony? We made sure top choose bw, as the perks were much better for us.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

Thanks Bob.... again.

We are cruising out of Port Canaveral in April and have booked the Residence Inn since you recommended it. You also recommended Cortrans as well didn't you?

We are renting a couple cars since we are coming in early but thinking of using Cortrans to get back to MCO after the cruise for an 11:20am flight back home. They have a shuttle that leaves Port Canaveral at 8:15am. We have 9 people cruising.

Bill

Have you looked at switching to a bw balcony? We made sure top choose bw, as the perks were much better for us.

Don't want to switch to bw. Our last 2 Oasis class trips we were in BW's. Wanted to try CP this time.

It's not that big a deal. We will just buy 2 soda packages if they don't switch us and I'll befriend someone on the cruise and give them the wine.

The price to switch to a bw now is $548 more than I paid for cp balcony so that would certainly make my choice easier to stay put.

Thank you for the suggestion though. I appreciate it.:)

Bill

Has anybody who has been booked into a central park balcony been able to switch their perks to what the people in the boardwalk balcony's get?

We have a CP balcony booked but arent wine drinkers so we'd like to switch if possible.

Bill

I have not read of anyone being able to switch and have read reports that people have not been able to switch.

Surprising it is that much, they have stayed the same price on ours. Makes sense to try something else.

This cruise has been an anomaly since we booked it last November.

The prices of the C2's were priced higher that the C1's and both B1's and B2's.

It is now leveling off and the prices are now more in line to what I'm used to seeing. With each new sale and now having the refundable/nonrefundable options the prices have slowly crept up.

I have not read of anyone being able to switch and have read reports that people have not been able to switch.

Thanks for your input Ken.:) I'll pay for 2 soda packages and keep it moving.

Bill

This cruise has been an anomaly since we booked it last November.

The prices of the C2's were priced higher that the C1's and both B1's and B2's.

It is now leveling off and the prices are now more in line to what I'm used to seeing. With each new sale and now having the refundable/nonrefundable options the prices have slowly crept up.

Thanks for your input Ken.:) I'll pay for 2 soda packages and keep it moving.

Bill

We are in the same boat as you (pun intended). In March we have 2 CP Balconies and our last 3 have been in BW. We enjoyed having the soda packages and JR's was good for lunch with the kids. I'll be buying a couple of the soda packages but will probably skip JR's.

We are in the same boat as you (pun intended). In March we have 2 CP Balconies and our last 3 have been in BW. We enjoyed having the soda packages and JR's was good for lunch with the kids. I'll be buying a couple of the soda packages but will probably skip JR's.

We had 2 cabins booked in bw's last time but we only went to JR's once. We ate outside at lunch with a bogo shake. That was it for us at JR's. I personally love the Dog cart as pedestrian as that sounds. lol

Bill

Thanks Bob.... again.

We are cruising out of Port Canaveral in April and have booked the Residence Inn since you recommended it. You also recommended Cortrans as well didn't you?

We are renting a couple cars since we are coming in early but thinking of using Cortrans to get back to MCO after the cruise for an 11:20am flight back home. They have a shuttle that leaves Port Canaveral at 8:15am. We have 9 people cruising.

Bill

Correct, we plan to use Cortrans when we get off Majesty on Monday.