Sorrentos dairy free

No non-dairy cheese in Sorrentos. They do have soy milk and almond milk in the specialty coffee areas- not sure if they will let you buy just a glass.

I met a woman last week on the Anthem while eating breakfast in the Solarium Bistro who had a little container of almond milk- I asked her where she got it and she said she brought it onboard -she had a dr.'s note stating for medical reasons she was dairy free and was allowed to bring it on. Hope this was helpful.

No non-dairy cheese in Sorrentos. They do have soy milk and almond milk in the specialty coffee areas- not sure if they will let you buy just a glass.

I met a woman last week on the Anthem while eating breakfast in the Solarium Bistro who had a little container of almond milk- I asked her where she got it and she said she brought it onboard -she had a dr.'s note stating for medical reasons she was dairy free and was allowed to bring it on. Hope this was helpful.

What do soy and almonds milks have to do with non dairy cheese? :confused:

What do soy and almonds milks have to do with non dairy cheese? :confused:

Well since the person in question is dairy free, they were offering some additional info that might be useful. Thereby saving the OP from having to ask about the milk options later on.

No Such thing as "Dairy Free Cheese".

Tell your friend to "man-up" for the week........

Kind of inconsiderate. What if they're lactose intolerant?

There are plenty of dairy free options on board but they were curious about the pizza specifically.

Thankfully I do not have a medical issue, but I dislike cheese so I avoid it at all costs. Your friend's best bets are either ordering a pizza with no cheese as a previous poster mentioned, or just not eating at Sorrento's. On the Majesty about a week and a half ago, my husband got a slice of pizza, and it was basically ALL cheese.

If your friend chooses not to eat at Sorrento's, they aren't missing much. It's not that good of pizza. :)

No Such thing as "Dairy Free Cheese".

Tell your friend to "man-up" for the week........

Ya some people don't have the option to "man-up".

Some people can suffer from anaphylaxis when they are exposed to certain allergens.

It isn't simply that they don't like or shouldn't have cheese.

What a ridiculous post.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

To me, the cheese on the pizza from Sorrento's isn't real cheese. I would swear it was some kind of fake cheese. Seriously though, I know it is real cheese, but it's not good. One slice of pizza from there made me realize why I don't eat pizza on ships. I'm sure there are those who really enjoy it, but it's definitely not for me, and my waist and hips thank me.

If you ask wait staff in all restaurants they will get it for you.

Some staff will also find lactose free milk but that seems to be more hit or miss

Well since the person in question is dairy free, they were offering some additional info that might be useful. Thereby saving the OP from having to ask about the milk options later on.

Correct, just trying to be helpful (which is what I thought these boards were supposed to be for)- sure wish others would do the same.

If you ask wait staff in all restaurants they will get it for you.

Some staff will also find lactose free milk but that seems to be more hit or miss

I did ask in 270 on Anthem, crew member pointed to where the milk was and said that's all there was. I asked if maybe it was in the kitchen, he went back to ask (that's what he said) and came back and said the only milk onboard was regular, skim and half/half.