Inside cabins

elfinmagic

I've never been asked and I've never asked, what type of cabin anyone has unless we are part of a cabin crawl. Then I may offer up my inside, since sometimes people are curious about the size if they have never seen one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We always get insides or ocean views. I don't remember ever been asking what type of cabin we've had, and we don't ask others. I would think more likely you'll be ask where you live, maybe what your occupation is, is this your first cruise, what other cruises (and cruiselines) have you been on, have you done this itinerary (or been to these ports) before, what plans you have for the ports....only once did we have anytime (as we prefer traditional) but in either case, there's plenty of other things to talk about.

So many pretentious but ordinary people. Suite, mini, balcony, etc etc. Who cares. You are still cruising on a ship with the masses eating the same food, seeing the same entertainment, same tours. So silly.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app

Have to agree, in over 30 cruises we have had a balcony twice, love our insides, especially the sideways and insides aft near the pool.

Talking about pretentious people.....on the Emerald last November, hubby and I had just come in from being out on deck, had our towels and casual clothes on. We were undecided where to go for dinner so thought to check the menu posted outside the restaurant.

It was about 5pm and and the stairway was packed with people lined up for 5.30pm dinner. While perusing the menu, a man pushed his way down the stairs to tell us that "we would not get in the restaurant dressed like that, there is a dress code" bla bla

I couldnt be bothered telling him that we do Anytime, who lines up half an hour early for dinner when you are on Traditional anyway??;p

Should have told him we were in an inside cabin too!!!