Carnival Post Cruise Survey?

jonbgd

I have gotten emails after my last three cruises with the survey. The survey came within a week after the last cruise. The other two were six months apart and I got the emails for the surveys on the same week so I am not sure when exactly they are sending them out.

It is interesting that some people get one emailed after every cruise. My account is always the one linked to the cabin, and in the last 5 cruises (in 3 years) I have only received 1 email survey. DW (who is also platinum) received a survey last year and her name was not the main one for the cabin.

Thanks

Finally got it today

Ive got some feedback

that they need to hear:cool:

Just curious, does anyone think Carnival cares or does anything about any of the feedback they get that is anything other than compliments? I know I was very honest on my survey and for the most part, gave praise where praise was due. However, there was several areas where I felt my cruise experience lacked the usual fantastic Carnival service (the CD, my room steward, or lack thereof I should say, a bad experience with a Carnival sponsored excursion to name a few). Just wondered if there is ever any follow up by Carnival to any of these surveys.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app