Cruise port in Civitavecchia

Responder

Our hotel in Civi offered a transfer to the pier, which dropped us off right at the terminal where porters immediately took our luggage. However, we spoke to a number of people who had taken cabs that did not take them all the way in to the terminal. It is a very long walk. I would pre-reserve your transfer from the airport to the pier on line before leaving home and ask if they can take you right into the terminal.

To those who have recently boarded a HAL ship at the port, will a taxi take you directly to boarding area where the luggage can be handed off?

Currently on the Westerdam. Rome Cabs dropped us right next to the area for turning in bags. Walked a very short distance and checked in. No problems at all.

Rome Cabs picked us up at the terminal on debarkation. Excellent service and I am sure they would do the same for embarkation.

We stayed in Civitavecchio for a couple of days to get over jet lag and our hotel had a shuttle that took us directly to the terminal. The proprietor commented that special permission is required to get that close to the terminal and not everyone can get it.

I didn't see any taxi's at the terminal.