Current promo (WOW) not subject to balcony discount

nelblu

Did a mock booking for my upcoming Anthem cruise and to see if there's any reduction in prices. It gives me the $125 OBC, but no balcony discount. Is this one of those promo/sales that C&A discount does not apply.

Ps. Yes I did log in.

Did a mock booking for my upcoming Anthem cruise and to see if there's any reduction in prices. It gives me the $125 OBC, but no balcony discount. Is this one of those promo/sales that C&A discount does not apply.

Ps. Yes I did log in.

Correct. I take which ever is worth more.

Question, I have an interior quad room booked and they are all sold out for my cruise. If they have a sale can I ask my TA to re-price it if there are no more quads available?

Generally not. There's no price for categories that are sold out.

Correct. I take which ever is worth more.

I would come away with a $33 benefit, but have to select the non-refundable category. What is unusual, I can't get to the cabin category and takes me to the passengers profile which is the opposite. Wonder if only a few cabins are available. My Anthem cruise is Jan 28 and D7 cabin category.

Sale terms and conditions are gradually eating away at and degrading balcony discounts......:(

You're right. My pricing when I booked my Anthem cruise in mid-'16 includes a $375 D+ balcony discount. Today with the WOW sale an no C&A discount is almost the same price on a

non-refundable deposit basis.