Solstice 2 night sampler Oct 20th

As I mentioned on my review there was one group tha5 were being considered for disembarkation before we departed.

So I’d be surprised if some action wasn’t taken.

Guaranteed. Uncle Les can confirm this but just like on land, just because you cannot see anyone watching , invariably someone always is.

Guaranteed. Uncle Les can confirm this but just like on land, just because you cannot see anyone watching , invariably someone always is.

I was sitting up in the wheelchair area and heard a supervisor asking staff to let that section out last until the Capt made a decision about it.

If they weren’t punted they came darn close.

I was sitting up in the wheelchair area and heard a supervisor asking staff to let that section out last until the Capt made a decision about it.

If they weren’t punted they came darn close.

Thanks for the review Mr Gut, rather disappointed that Celebrity didn't handle these boguns with a bit more force. Booked a 10 dayer on this ship for 2018 after canceling 1 of our 2 RCCL Cruises,much to Mrs Beats displeasure. I think Uncle Les and Mic's comments are spot on. Trying to tell her in the house is harder. Welcome back Mic, did they have Curried Apple Turnovers?clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

Hi Mic.

I agree mate however when it comes to the language C word anywhere is not appropriate in my view.

Cheers Bob.

Just for anyone interested

Celebrity have offered people $50 future cruise credit for compensation for not receiving any concierge benefits

It still doesn't make up for the whole mess but it's a start .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Celebrity have offered people $50 future cruise credit for compensation for not receiving any concierge benefits

At least they recognise the failure of service.:D

Still is, some beaks will convict, others will say it’s so common now it’s no longer offensive.

I know what category I’d fall into.

Some Magistrates and Judges live in ivory towers Mr Gut, never venturing into the real world.:halo:

Better than nothing I guess and at least an acknowledgement that they blew it.

I’d like to see them offering CC as an add on to any cabin. They have some cc cabins I’d like to book for location but don’t want to pay the extra for perks I see no value in.

Some Magistrates and Judges live in ivory towers Mr Gut, never venturing into the real world.:halo:

The majority of the ones I know Les, from local court to high court are actually pretty down to earth knock about blokes, who cast a whole new light on the term “sober as a judge”.

But trying to do a pretty tough job balancing the various needs of justice.

So just when I thought the Solstice weekend was done n dusted I get a charge on my credit card for the mini bar (which we didn't touch)

So they are quick to take the dollars out but shame they weren't so quick to give us the extras in concierge [emoji853]

So just when I thought the Solstice weekend was done n dusted I get a charge on my credit card for the mini bar (which we didn't touch)

So they are quick to take the dollars out but shame they weren't so quick to give us the extras in concierge [emoji853]

Had to LOL, the final insult.

I always wonder if it is a clerical error, or someone decides to help themselves to your mini bar, hoping customer won't check their bill.

(It has happened to me in a first class hotel in Sydney and a car hire in Skagway, Alaska. Both charges were reversed, the latter with a lot of written evidence.)

I always wonder if it is a clerical error, or someone decides to help themselves to your mini bar, hoping customer won't check their bill.

(It has happened to me in a first class hotel in Sydney and a car hire in Skagway, Alaska. Both charges were reversed, the latter with a lot of written evidence.)

I was just like "really"

Call them up and get them to cancel it, let them know about the lack of concierge services which they have already recognised with the credit.

Unfortunately it is very common in hotels to do this. We always wait while they check the mini bar.

Call them up and get them to cancel it, let them know about the lack of concierge services which they have already recognised with the credit.

Oh I called "again" same poor girl

She said in the two years she has done customer complaints the 2 day sampler has been the "worst" complaint cruise she's experienced

I told her I was concerned because we had already booked and paid for a cruise on Solstice in January and she assures me it will be great just a tad concerned reading people's experiences that just got off sounds a lot is still wrong

Oh and yes I'm getting the money back for the mini bar we didn't use item [emoji122]